Reviews for Altered Past
setrya chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
are u planing to continue this, its interesting i liked so far...
treavellergirl chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Wow, it sure is mixed!
Joker2113 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
love it! update as soon as possible! 3
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
You should develop the Naruto characters more instead of focusing on just Kagome, I've read your newest work, and I've noticed how much you've grown as a writer, so I was wondering if you were going to go back and rewrite this, or just continue it like you did with this chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I wonder what will happen in future chapters.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
There reactions were priceless.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Hehe, bane of every Kage's, Paperwork.

I like how you made Kagome and Sasuke interaction, it's like Naruto and Sasuke, I'm kinda sad though, I mean Sasuke and Naruto were best friends, so whose Naruto's best friends now.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Interesting, though I don't like Sakura being nice. Makes me sick!
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Right. Minato and Kushina never had Naruto, since Naruto's now the Yodaime(spelling?) Hokage. Which means that she must be alive.

Makes sense. A good story! I honestly didn't expect much from the summary, but I'm glad that I read this! Very well written, and an excellent plot!
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
The enemy to any great leader.

The PAPERWORK!
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Completely different AU and got a little confusing.

I hope you update more soon...:)
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this is still really good! Would you be willing to add this to a C2 called 'Kagome Higurashi and Itachi Uchiha romance'?
Cosmic-lover chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
A really good and nice chappie :) I'm happy that there's a new one. Such happy and amusing interaction between Kagome and all of the others! I love that you're bringing in more interesting characters and giving them such unique roles. You really surprised me with all that was revealed in this update. Can't wait to read the next one XD
SweetHunniiBunnii chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
GASP!

I feel drama coming along!

Nice work!

Keep up the good work and please update soon!(:
Axtla3000 chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Good chapter. I was waiting for you update