Reviews for Gift of Fire
Potterformers chapter 2 . 5/24
boring
Beeswax2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
THIS IS THE BEST NARUTO FIC I'VE READ IN A LOOOOOOOOOOONG WHILE !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
not bad bub
loveshbhp chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
I'm sorry that your not going to continue this story. I was really enjoying it and was looking forward to what happened next.
uchiha isuke chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
i hope naruto gives the tengu king the same punishment they are giving hitler in hell a pineapple the size of a beach ball up the ass every day for all eternity
Fox Boss chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
If someone decides to adopt this fic, would you mind posting who as a last chapter?
I'm Solo chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
WHAT! Aw dude come on! you know you could have just skiped the wave arc with a small footnote about bringing back Haku and Zabuza and then just skiped right to when he came back from the training trip.
Chojomeka chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
*sigh* and another good writer turns into a quiter, so long dropout.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
awww im sad to see this go dead. i do hope you would allow someone to possibly adopt it and finish it or rewrite it in their own way. if you allow it and someone does adopt it let us readers know who has it so we can follow it from there.
chm01 chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
so what's next for you? I hope I'll read from you again
GaruAlpha chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
Great story man, can't wait for more.
Timcanpy69 chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
Great chapter. All together the grammer wasnt too bad, but i would suggest getting a beta. Is tenten"s bloodline based off of the movie... Crap cant think of the name, but where they bend the bullets trijectory. Cause im pretty sure the heartrate over 400 was said to explain how time could "slowdown" around him. Grrrr, that name is gonna bug me all day. Keep up the good work.
ogihcI ikasoruK chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
interesting, well i will choose to see this as a kind of teaser trailer chapter for the next one. still, i'm glad to read this anyway! have a merry christmas and a happy new year! and i wonder what's happening to ino...

ja ne!
Pointer3109 chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
Danzo will be a little more exposed than normal as a police deputy.

With a traitor known to be running around the village, it would be a shame if something were to happen to him.
Morbious20 chapter 10 . 12/15/2010