Reviews for Three Cubes of Energon and a Cell Door
Bluewolf23 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Maybe you should do a story/ oneshot about the gestalt leaders having a secret hideout for themselves to get away from their teams. Lol, the brawl and the ceiling part was funny! I retread it ten times and still couldn't stop laughing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Hilarious.

I'd ask why Motormaster wasn't there, but I'm pretty sure the answer would be something along the lines of 'no one can compete with the Stunticons for sheer dysfunctionality'.

Hope you update your other fics soon!
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
he got in a fight with a wall and the ceiling won lol

I laughed so hard i almost fell out of my chair please tell me you have more equally funny stuff
Nek0Nek0 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
LOL.
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
PERFECT JUST PERFECT!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hilarious!
JenEvan chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This just have lots of winning quips; and this scene is just priceless:

"Fireflight still flies into walls," Silverbolt offered.

"Brawl gets into fights with walls," Onslaught countered.

Hot Spot blinked. "…Who won?"

"The ceiling. It fell on him," Onslaught told him dryly.

xD
sphinx01 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
"The ceiling won" - LOL, that was great!

Yes, it surely isn't easy to be the leader of a team consisting of such different personalities - be they Autobot or Decepticon. I always like it when members of the different factions find that they have some things in common after all, and this was a very good and funny idea. I just hope my boss isn't talking about me that way ;-)

Thanks for sharing this great story!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Awesome and so funny!
Kathrine chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
“Brawl gets into fights with walls,” Onslaught countered.

That bit right there? Completely killed me. Oh, the poor 'bots (and con), all of them. It's like trying to raise a handful of kindergartners as a single parent.
QoS chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Most of my favorite stories are about gestalt teams, because it's always fun to see such disparate personalities being forced to work together. But not many focus on how difficult it might be to lead such a team (especially when you have problems of your own, like poor Silverbolt and his fear of heights - which I recall one of the Aerialbots teasing him about in their first episode).

And the ceiling line was pure win.

Makes me wish the commanders really could take some time off and see how long their teams last without them.
Meiza chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
“Fireflight still flies into walls,” Silverbolt offered.

“Brawl gets into fights with walls,” Onslaught countered.

Hot Spot blinked. “…Who won?”

“The ceiling. It fell on him,” Onslaught told him dryly.

Silverbolt choked on a mouthful of energon.

THAT was the BEST part! XD Clever idea, and you did great to pull it off. I love the overall sense of weary resignation the gestalt leaders have for their respective teams.
Sophia chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow! Great humor and dialogue. The gestalts don't get much love from fic-writers (or maybe I haven't been looking in the right places?), and this was just what I needed. Their interaction is believable - it doesn't matter what faction they're in, annoying gestalt-mates are universal. It flows well, and isn't overly complicated. Thumbs up!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Gotta love that bit about Brawl.

"Who won?"

"The ceiling. It fell on him."

XD