Reviews for How to Survive
Jaycie Victory chapter 3 . 1/7
Fantastic. Loved it :-)
Jaycie Victory chapter 2 . 1/7
The Dean/House interaction in this chapter was perfection - perfection! So funny! So believable to both. This is so good :-)
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 1/7
I am so impressed by the dialogue and characterisation in this: spot-on for both shows. Really intrigued to see how you bring the two shows together.
Savannah Silverstone chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Love it!
CoolBeena chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
hmmm awesome work

love it
isabelincoln chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
This was super brilliant. A wonderful plot with excllent characterization. Well done!
blueyblonde chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
i love it
thankyou chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
loved the fact chase' seminary past got brought up
ellequoi chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
I've recently gotten on a Supernatural crossover kick (especially crossed with House), to reading all of it I could find and writing about 50k words (so far - don't worry, I'm not trolling for ideas here, it's already all plotted out) of it besides, so this fic was a really enjoyable find for me. I am wholeheartedly willing to admit that your version is much better than mine, as well! The way Dean and House interact here is priceless, and you integrate the two worlds so naturally, it feels like it could be an episode of House. The way you work the tattoo, the holy water and the waitress in is really clever, too. LOL possessed Chase and Dean's comment at it always being the pretty ones, and House foisting his hours off on Wilson!

One note about sorting I'd like to mention is that in the fic properties-editing page, there's an actual "Crossover" designation you can choose so the fic can be submitted into both fandoms - best of both worlds! May be something you want to try :) Thanks for the great read.
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
This is awesome!
Ayjah chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
What an interesting story! Love the interactions between all the characters :)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Great story! I really enjoyed this. I loved the banter between House and Dean. Nicely done. Also, your use of Chase cracked me up-my roommate hate him, so she was having a field day with that. I was also giggling over Cameron's answer in the last chapter. Great job!
sparrowed chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
The Australian doctor threw a scowl over his shoulder at him before turning around and muttering to his shoes, “Sorry I got possessed and tried to kill you.”

Dean grinned at Sam, who looked exasperated. “It wasn’t you,” Sam told him gently.

“Good. Now I want you to go to the board and write ‘I will not get possessed and try to kill my patients’ six hundred and sixty-six times,” House ordered, tapping Chase’s arm with his cane. Chase huffed out a laugh, slapped the cane away from him, and left the room.

That part was really cute lol. Your writing is excellent and very witty! You captured both shows very well, I felt like I was watching House yet the description of the demon exorcism definitely was so crystal clear! Loved it!
PocketAces chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Wow, you really nailed the House characterization. I think this is the best 'House' I've read, no lie. I could really see him saying these things. Great story! You crossed over my two favorite TV shows too! :3 ! But, would Foreman and Cameron really give up on the weaponry so quickly without an explanation?
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
I almost didn't read this, as I've just barely begun to watch House and haven't finished season one of Supernatural, but I read it anyway and enjoyed it greatly. It was wonderfully written.

Suddenly Foreman realized his worry that these two were serial killers had been right on the money.

well, just not the kind he thinks