Reviews for Death Wish
breathlessnightxx chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
lmfao! OMG THAT WAS PRICELESS! xD
Twilightgirl1918 chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Holy shit! i nearly fell out of my chair laughing!
lunaeclipse6 chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
wo thats some funny stuff if i keep reading im gonna die. but wright more anyways so worth it. i wonder what idiot would do this stuff.
Lovely Minnie Minty chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love the piano one! I haven't laughed this much in forever! Of course I'm exaggerrating just a bit :) Please continue, you are so hilarious!
Lovely Minnie Minty chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Hahahahahahaha! Oh my gosh I love you! This is so great! :D
Lovely Minnie Minty chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
OH MY GOD! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! That was absolutely hilarious! :D Hahahaha my favorite is the last!
Her and There chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
OME! Dude, these are so funny! I was laughing my ass off when I read #30, 35, 36, 38(so true), and 40! You are a genius!
NoFangYou chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
4) Send Bella to strip pole classes, telling her it's classes designed to, "Improve your balance. And, of course, the skimpy clothes are just so you're not weighted down while learning!" Then send Mike to watch. Then send Edward to watch Mike watch Bella. Then run away as fast you can when he realizes you set the whole thing up.

someone's been reading "10 steps to seducing your hot, virgin, vampire boyfriend"
Midnight Sun2288 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I might just have to try some of these! Some of these had me laughing out loud!
Mrs.Sirius Black chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
So Funny! Update!
lionola chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Haha too funny, I love them all :D Nice James Truth reference in there, by far the funniest Twilight video I have seen.

ColdDeadSparkly
moon.rider72 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
i like number 36)

lol...it would be cool to see someone do that
iNdy MiLk chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
omc

that was freakin hillarious,

im pissing my pants here like...loi

XDaisy Doodle BugX
nickiepjres chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Ohmygoshh that is so fucking hilarious!

I love the one with the cookies and the 'Spunk Ransom' :p

It's 3 AM over here and I think I almost woke up the whole house! :p
PinaNaranja chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Or inform Charlie about the nightly visits into his daughter's room... that would work too!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »