Reviews for Death Wish
Hm910ya chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
omfg that was f*in hilarious i love 15 douse her in mountain lion blood and stick cotton balls to her. HAHAHAHA
reader472 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I like #14 and 1!
Hermioneoftherealworld chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
OH MY FREAKING GOD! I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING! !
can't remember chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I HAVE EVER READ IN MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE

KILL ME NOW SO I WILL STOP LAUGHING

IM GOING TO PEE MY FUCKING PANTS

I AM GOING TO SUFICATE
cassidy-anne chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
my favorite is number 15
cassidy-anne chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
i think i have fallen in love with a girl

yucky but true because i love you "the romanticidal edward" will you marry me and we can tick edward off by truly and sincerly begging him for a threesome

admit it that sounds satisfying

ps: i swear to you with all my heart that i am kidding!
marbleFACE chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is too funny...my favorite are 6 and 7!
LassieLowrider chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Well, there are worse ways to die, that's for certain. 'Specially since he'd prolly get so ashamed of what he did that he'd turn the person he only almost killed, or what do you think?
St. Elsewhere chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Freakin' hilarious!
BlackKeys09 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
"36) While he's playing his piano, walk over to him really nicely with your hands behind your back. Stand there and just smile pleasantly for a few moments while he stares at you. Then, all of a sudden, release a furious battle cry and whip out the bat from behind your back, and proceed to beat the shit out of his piano. Trust me: he'll be in too much shock to stop you."

Oh my god. That one is seriously testing my ability to stay quiet while everyone else in the house is asleep.. Too funny.
BlackKeys09 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
#4...definitely mt favorite. "Then send Mike to watch. Then send Edward to watch Mike watch Bella. Then run away as fast you can when he realizes you set the whole thing up."

Brilliant.
Chesire Cat chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
NICE. VERY NICE
mrs.cullen chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
you are amazinly funny!
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
lmao...!

charlie would love you if you were to tell him that he speeded all the time!
Th3 VaMpIr3's ShAdOw chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
SO F-KIN FUNNY I HAD TEARS FROM LAUGHING SO HARD MAKE MORE I MIGHT TRY IT ON MY FRIEND. HE LIKE AN EDWARD WITH OUT THE VAMPIRE THING. AND THE HAIR.
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »