Reviews for The Ocean Would Boil
SophieRosey2001 chapter 1 . 1/6
that was beautiful
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
First, whoa. Just, whoa. Next, that was really touching. Finally, every relationship needs ups and downs. That's the only way there can be a good relationship.
a. r. lindfors chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That seems like a pretty accurate summary. :)
kalicious chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This is awesome.
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Yay! I love that balance-thing :)

I too got the idea to write a story a bit like this, but I'm not writing stories yet.. :S

anyway -very cute.
MJ chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Ho-lee CRAP that is steamy.

*drools*
The Abriter chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
very nice, this wonderfuly describes their love for each other
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I love how you mentioned how similar fire and water are at the beginning. I was afraid I was the only one to notice that. XD

Anyway, this is a beautiful fic, with wonderful descriptions. It's spot-on. :D Good work. :D
IchigoXLawliet10 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This is AMAZING! It's very well written! I it!
nutshak chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
your fingers must boil from the amount of awesomeness you produce using a simple keyboard.
Chocoholic10 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
wow, that was deep. like an ocean deep. fantastic! incredible! you're one of th ebest writers on this site!

C10
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
This was a great K/A fic, well written and everything, there was one thing that botherd me tough.

I don't know if you had this in mind while you wrote it, but i just got the feeling that Aang were the one that had to put up with Kataras problems and have to make all the sacrafises, he were the one that had to be paitent and to adjust himself jut so she could feel comfortable.

A relationship works in both ways, both parties have to make sacrafises and to change if there is a problem, othervise it just wont work.
Valedictator chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
WO!

I liked it. I don't remember Heat though. Your oneshots are like...well, oneshots. They excite my brain, then disappear forever.

Someday I'll go back and read them all at once, then explode. :D
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was so... poetic

I loved it!
snickerdoodle12 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was amazing, Lyralocke. It was, for lack of a better word, beautiful. I don't think a word has been created to describe this oneshot. Well, I suppose feelings don't always have words, anyway.