Reviews for Flawless Imperfections
Meril13 chapter 22 . 9/9/2013
Hott damn! You can't leave us hanging like that! Please finish this wonderful story! I'm definitely bookmarking this in the hopes that one day I'll see it continued/finished.
narutonarutolove chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
Ok, originally I wasnt going to post a review, one of the reasons is because I'm reading from my phone as my computer won't turn on.

I have decided to review on this tiny keyboard anyway cause you have to be saved.

I dislike you story, for very stupid/annoying things in my opinion that has happened so many times I just wanted to throw my phone to the wall, but I was bored so I read this story...I regret wasting my time reading this story...

Do you have any IDEA how many times ya say "smirk/ed"? Or "growled"? You made me hate those words now.

Im serious, no joking there's a rough estimate of at least 20(or more) smirks and growls in a SINGLE chapter, and a minumun of at least 5 "gumbles".

Please fix that.

Second! And understand this review is not a flame, I'm just being flat out honest.

Is the only thing reika can do is smirk? Cause if ya read ya own story, you'll see its the only thing she does, and GOSH the woman is always so pissed! Is that her only mode? Pissed? Seriously!

And with kenpachi HORRIBLY written, kenpachi is more of a grinner, and a serious flaw in you kepnachi, is a simple thing, cause apparently ya weren't paying attention to the manga/anime.

Kenpachi doesn't kill so randomly, he isn't like that. He likes STRONG opponents he doesn't kill because as you say "he hasn't killed anything in a while" he enjoys GOOD fights, he doesn't seek them out with weak people, he doesn't like it. End of story.

Another thing, kenpachi does have some honor as shown in anime ep 119, I believe, he refused to kill a weakend ikkaku, as ikkaku could no longer fight kenpachi didn't want to kill an opponent who couldn't fight back.

Reikas outfit I dislike, because in soul society, ya were those kimono things, (they have a specific name but I forgot) they don't wear pants like that, and only shinigami wear those pnats that I have also forgotten the name of, instead of making her outfit the same as everyother OC character black tight and showy, ya could have given her a kimono/whatever style inspired by rangiku and or nemu or something, ya know? That was another thing that bothered me.

Also, I don't get her zanpaktou, yeah let it be blood thirsty as much as ya want, your zanpaktou, but his behaviour per sey is freaking weird.

Oh! Before I forgot, she doesn't have to curse so much ta be badass ya know. Make reika playfull or something and make her SMILE(stealing eros food doesn't count cause she smirked and whatnot doing it)

I bid ypu luck with your future writting... your gonna need it.
ladystorykeeper chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
Hope you continue this... want to know what happens next :D
DoppleGengar chapter 22 . 12/12/2012
Please finish!
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
I freakn' LOVE this story! Dude you gotta start on it again :( I look forward to your next update!
Duevo chapter 22 . 7/7/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!'
anonymous chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
my god that was the best lemon EVER.
Shadowcat8511 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I can't wate for your next chapter i just finished chapter 22. Keep er commin great job.
Regin chapter 22 . 11/22/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
cuteknight101 chapter 22 . 8/24/2011
please update...

its so hard to find good stories for kenpachi/oc

megan
Safiiri chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
I love this story :) Kenpachi is always awesome, but the way he's all confused about his reactions to Reika are just priceless here. I love the way you've formed up their relationship, although the curiosity about her inner "demon" is driving me slightly insane, lol :)

I hope your muse comes back, I'm dying to see what happens next :) I have many images of Kenpachi and creature boy meeting up in the real world somehow, lol :)
Music and things chapter 22 . 7/4/2011
pleeeeeeeeeeease update! this story is fantastic!
Sasuke'sLover chapter 22 . 3/3/2011
Oh my gosh I love this story. It is hilarious and cute and bad ass all at the same time. I can't wait for the next chapter.
PaintedKoi chapter 22 . 12/26/2010
please update... i really like this story
Eruanna-Chan chapter 22 . 12/11/2010
Really good please update :)