Reviews for Chuck vs Fulcrum (2007)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 12 . 12/24/2016
Well, *that* was a lot of fun, with plenty of spot-on, laugh-out-loud character moments, action, UST, a somewhat complex plot, some silly geek references, and an ending that felt exactly like what the show would have felt like if this AU had happened at that point int he timeline. Good job! :)
baldcoder chapter 12 . 4/30/2016
Good story. Well done.
Lonny J chapter 12 . 4/29/2016
Excellent, Thanks.
Lonny J chapter 9 . 4/29/2016
"55! Aaaaahhhhh. I prefer the Victoria to the Crown Vic, but my favorite!
Lonny J chapter 8 . 4/29/2016
No, the Star Wars stuff is great. Love that someone has sime eympathy for Bryce. Never thought he was evil, just annoyingly egotistical.
The Dead Romantic chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
loved it! awesome lil story
Jbear1974 chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Beau-ti-full! Very good!
Baby Huey chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

continuity errors n Marvel Comics
Baby Huey chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
"He'd proven that particular rumor wrong, and gotten more than he bargained for in the process." this statement can be taken in many ways. He could have fallen for her. He could have caught an std from her. I know that it is more likely the former but you have not put in anything in the story that eliminated the latter.
Baby Huey chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
I think that might have that that issue. My oldest X-men is X-men (later became Uncanny X-men) #28, the first appearance of Banshee.
jeli chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
awesome
ChuckFanForever chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Finished this story and what an action packed and fantastic ending! Considering the time you wrote this, it's also very prophetic on the spy and hero that Chuck becomes, albeit a lot earlier in your AU. Wish that C&S would have gotten to finish that passionate moment, but again just like the show, they get interrupted by the spy life! Cheers!
ChuckFanForever chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Just finished this chapter and it appears that Chuck and Sarah have influenced each other more than they originally thought! Chuck channels "Mad Dog" to tortue the info out of the young agent, while Sarah disarms her opponent with words. You sure you don't have them reversed here? ;) Loving it so far!
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
This was so much fun to read!
CaryR chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
Reread this for the umpteen time. Great Story and Style. Hope you come back to the fandom.