Reviews for Chuck vs Fulcrum (2007)
Jbear1974 chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Beau-ti-full! Very good!
Baby Huey chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

continuity errors n Marvel Comics
Baby Huey chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
"He'd proven that particular rumor wrong, and gotten more than he bargained for in the process." this statement can be taken in many ways. He could have fallen for her. He could have caught an std from her. I know that it is more likely the former but you have not put in anything in the story that eliminated the latter.
Baby Huey chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
I think that might have that that issue. My oldest X-men is X-men (later became Uncanny X-men) #28, the first appearance of Banshee.
jeli chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
awesome
ChuckFanForever chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Finished this story and what an action packed and fantastic ending! Considering the time you wrote this, it's also very prophetic on the spy and hero that Chuck becomes, albeit a lot earlier in your AU. Wish that C&S would have gotten to finish that passionate moment, but again just like the show, they get interrupted by the spy life! Cheers!
ChuckFanForever chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Just finished this chapter and it appears that Chuck and Sarah have influenced each other more than they originally thought! Chuck channels "Mad Dog" to tortue the info out of the young agent, while Sarah disarms her opponent with words. You sure you don't have them reversed here? ;) Loving it so far!
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
This was so much fun to read!
CaryR chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
Reread this for the umpteen time. Great Story and Style. Hope you come back to the fandom.
s-david-m chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
This fic is simply awesome. Excellent pacing, excellent narrative and characterization, excellent plot. Well done. Itruly hope you have a sequel written, because it would be a tragedy otherwise.
grandetiopaco chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
A very fun read. What do you think of it after all these years and cannon? I thought the part about the conference reminded me of S3 Chuck vs The Ring. Also your Chuck with a plan, one who doesn't need the intersect. The thumb drive and the subsequent search reminded me of S2 Chuck vs The Fat Lady. I wonder if there is a listing of plots/plot devises used prior to cannon that actually showed up afterwards? I know it may seem to be his lot in life but did you really need to c-block Chuck in the epilogue? Also what was the deal with Tommy's last name and Beckman's 1st name? I can only assume they hadn't been revealed yet. Don't get me wrong, as I said, I enjoyed the story. I just downloaded the e-book for my kindle. Looking forward to the next installment on your new story.
uplink2 chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
This is one of those truly great stories I love to reread. I really wish you would one day write the sequel. There are so many great possibilities for it.
helciakuras chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Lol. Sarah and Chuck interaction hilarious! Loved the whole dynamic actually betw all characters Fulcrum and Team Bartowski/Bryce. Orgasm line PURE GENIUS.
Kerowyn130 chapter 12 . 2/3/2012
That was and awesome. Amazing plot, tight writing and spot on dialogue. I could hear all of your characters in my head, and each voice was distinctive. Thanks so much for sharing. Awesome!
N a b s t e R chapter 2 . 5/26/2011