Reviews for High school Horrors
tarekvox chapter 1 . 2/22
a great chapter as always
kinda sad that it ended
you won't belive it but i was looking forward for each update like i am waiting for a new op chapter evry week
also i am happy that my review helped you (even thou i only told you the truth)
anyway it was a great ride .hope to see more of you'r amazing work
peace 3
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Ace has come out of the closet! :D yay!
RiriBelardo chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Everything was good! The Nami X Luffy and all but... A-ace has.. A BOYFRIEND?! Like omg. At first I thought it was just a mistake in the earlier chapters but.. Then.. And..

ACE'S BOYFRIEN IS SMOKER? WAHHHHHH.
Well, it's not that I'm not fond of BL, but I just don't ship them :/ I prefer ace and someone like Law I guess.
Anyway, lovinv it so far! And since you like FT too, would you mind reading my Zoro x Levy fanfic? It's a crossover :)
Marcus Feria chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This story is good
ZoroandNatsu chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
This was such an awsome story. I was captivated all the way through. Very surprising since there was not any action either. I enjoyed it a lot. I plan to read more of your writings.
Princess-Orlaith chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Absolutely Wonderful story 3 So delicately worded, gosh your such a natural! Every single couple seemed perfect and in each of their moments you made it seem like they were the main characters of the story. So much love was put into everything, I really enjoyed this :) Nice to know their are still some people on FF that actually seem to spend time on their stories. Will be looking forward to any future stories! Thanks for this masterpiece, so simple yet so beautiful .
Princess-Orlaith chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
damn i think i had an orgasm or something like that XD Sanji (oh lord...) and Ace ah i could only imagine...
The Spring Fling seems soo fun, I wish my school had things like that -.- a dunk tank, boy auctioning, and a kissing booth!? that seems totally perfect :3 So Nami bought Luffy, Vivi bought Sanji and Zoro was sold to some guy? Damn I was hoping Ace would buy him XD! Im still rooting for AceXNojiko here because it seems whether its a boy or girl Ace doesn't mind *drools*
Princess-Orlaith chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Ok at first I was unsure about Ace being gay because I would miss Nojiko. Now I'm pretty cool with it, I feel as if this fits Ace in a way. and not to mention it really stacks up to his hotness...Smoker and Ace seems a little bit off but I like it. Your story has incredible flow and its so easy to read! Well I can only assume that because all your ideas are clear and they don't seem off. Its how descriptive you are, thats what makes it seem realistic and or logical :)

Also I would suggest to not use OCs...ever...-.-
Princess-Orlaith chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Thousand Sunny seems like a pretty damn cool place! I would go there everyday if it were real, and I know I sound childish now lawl, but seriously I think your idea for the Thousand Sunny seems totally supah! Great Story I'm really enjoying it :)
Princess-Orlaith chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Nicely done! Very descriptive which I wasn't liking in the beginning, I thought it was a bit too descriptive. Now I'm starting to enjoy it a bit because usually fanfics aren't this descriptive so its more of a matter of savoury and getting used to. Sanji seems really fond of Vivi, I can already make out all the pairings. For a second I forgot who Johnny and Yosaku were, but I now remember that they're Zoro's old bouty buddies. But if I read about one OCs, I'm done :P Though I have a hunch that Kana and Jet are from Fairy. Can't wait for the srping fling!
ZoRo OTP chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
wow best ZoRo story I've ever read! . bdahhdhadjae ALL MY OTP FEELS ARE SKY ROCKETING! This was such a great story and so well written!
l Hypocrisy l chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Really great read. Read all of it today! Hahah I just couldnt stop. And the part where Zoro entered a house and heard a man's voice really tricked me! OMG I was so fooled. Haha. You got me good. Great story. Loved it entirely.
inudbzgirl chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
I really enjoyed this story, it was beautifully written and everyone was in character
Key2YourHeart chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
I know it's been a while since you wrote this fanfic,

But i just wanted to say that you did a really good job writting this, I liked the way you wrote Zoro and Robin and felt that it was really well done. The overall story was also very well written and ran smoothly.

This is one of the best fanfic's i have read and is deff going on my fav list

Keep up the good work! :)
NinjaSheik chapter 10 . 9/19/2011