Reviews for The First Meeting
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Lol!

Jaraxle is by far my fav character. He's just so eccentric. And he's doubly amusing when in the company of Entreri :D
Terranova210486 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Very intersting. It's just how I would picture Jaraxle's and Artemis' first meeting. Good job!
singvogel chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Poor Entreri, sitting there between luxuries and not knowing what to do with himself :) No wonder he accepted that offer *g*

I've always liked the dynamics between these two and you pulled it off quite nicely.

Jarlaxle talking to his jewel had me laughing as well.
Adia chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Brilliant fic! Well done to the both of you. This had a really easy flow to it as if it was quite natural and could just slip into the book. I loved the banter between Jarlaxle and Artemis and the hint that their relationship would grow into a strong friendship later on. Especially the hints of teasing and sarcasm :)
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Why are your works always so good, girls?

I'm so jealous! And so happy to be able to read of you these days!

You managed to make them vivid, real, and believable: here is our grumpy old assassin, seeking for change, and our lovely crazy mercenary, already curious about this human, always flamboyant and hilarious.

Oh I'm so excited! This is excellent!
Zolarix Aster chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Brilliant!

My favorite part: Jarlaxle talking to the ruby! Hilarious!

Interesting point, about how the word "sorry" was unfamiliar to him.
aponie chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
this is great!

didnt artemis get earrings that allow him to see in the dark?

and i thought he was forced to asist the drow, well maybe not forced since he did want to fight drizzt, but was left with no choice but to agree- a notion i didntgte here

other than that i really enjoyed reading this :) good job!