Reviews for Anyone But You
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Great work.
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
oh i love it really! so cute and romantic too! i love the jealous draco
l'amour perdu chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I liked the story. Very hot! I've read a few of your stories (sorry I haven't reviewed them all... I'm sure I'd end up sounding like a broken record)

You're a good author.

Keep it up
minipoison chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
i love it!
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I really like this fic. It's definitely got some charm to it. Keep up the good work.
margaritama chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
a man that domineering, possessive and slightly dark has to have deep passion and capacity to love equally as strong...do an epilogue - five year later.
xXNikoletta BlackXx chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
hey good job. I loved it.
LonelyDreamer45 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I really liked it... hot sexy cute...
XqueseraseraX chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Aw, that was hot and sweet. Draco's possessiveness was very, uniquely him, and they were very in character. You are a gifted author... Perhaps you're interested in a sequel? :)
Amazonangel452 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
very nice...i love it...im a sucker for Draminoe stories so i applauded you five time...okay 10 i get tired of getting up after that
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
this is such a great story
zippyzip chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
kagomehanyou800 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
this has to be the best story of Hermione and Draco! I hope you write more!
slytherincrush chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Well done! :) Very romantic!
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Yes, I'd like you to take something away. The gynocological error you made in this fic that you haven't fixed (although you deleted my review on ).

To recap: A woman's 'barrier' is entirely OUTSIDE her body. It is not 'inches' up inside her, as you say in your fic. You are perpetuating dangerous misconceptions about women's reproductive biology; please fix it. And I think it was rude of you to delete a helpful review without even fixing the important error pointed out in the review.

For more information, check: