Reviews for Colored
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was so fun to read! And it was so realistic because I bet everyone does wonder about Demyx and since Roxas is new it only makes sense for him to wonder a little bit more. Anyway, very cute anda great read!
Harmonic Sniper chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Awww it's a really cute story! I love when Demyx and Roxas have a good friendship, and Demyx is smart (which is totally true!)

Was that a little hint of Xigbar/Demyx I saw hmmm? XD (I'll take that as a yes making me love it even more!)
HikariZaichuYami chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I really enjoyed this story :3 i love how it's so in-character[well at least i think so..]

hmm i think the ending Demyx did that on purpose to kinda prove Roxas that he DOES have a best friend.. Axel! teehee i kinda felt sad for Demyx.. i can really relate to him though.. since my personality makes me seem so stupid yet when it comes to school im in like all honors and good grades:] And then i kinda dont have many friends and get picked on but not really though.. lol.

Very well done 5/5 :D
Noir Nire chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Aw, that's so sweet
Rastaban Bright chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
That was quaint, sweet (:

~ADN
hikarisan chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
this was very well-done. bravissimo! there's so little good fic in this archive; thank you for contributing to what little there is. _
MissInvisible chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Hello Pastel Ink (nice name!) :]

This was a really good, enjoyable fanfic to read! I liked the flow, how one thing lead to another. I think you protrayed Roxas' side of curiosity pretty well because he is the kind of person who wants answers but can never really get them. Demyx is awesome too :] I liked how you added Axel in the end, nice touch. Hope you write more!

Ttyl

MissInvisible
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I like it. It's a good take on Demyx.