Reviews for Someone Set Up Us The Bomb
TheDaemonthor chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
So. Fucking. VENOM! *air guitar*

I wish I could favourite this multiple times.
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
Certainly not your average Daria story! I can really feel for your Dark Daria and her reasons to execute the revenge fantasies she wrote. Or Jane drinking her life away.
J. Francis Marion chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Wow. Hell hath no fury like a Daria scorned. That's all I'll say. I added this to my favorites.
Sun-chan1 chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Wow. I love this universe. Your Daria is twisted and yet I can see her becoming that way if subjected to horrible. I love your drunken Jane as well. I love that she becam a wonderer like the rest of the Lanes, who knows what might have become of her in a world without Trent or Daria? I love that ther are no easy answers or happy ending in this world eithier.
Project Pegasus chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Good stuff. I would call it a page turner if I weren't reading it off of a screen.
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 9/25/2008
A very screwed up Thelma and Louise ending. Nice work.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
Unlike a spy with years of experience, though, Daria had little patience, and so one evening knocked on his apartment door and clocked him across the face with a brick.

There is just something amusing about that image.
Psychotol chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
What, no epilogues?

Otherwise that was beautiful. That was an excellent evil Daria you got there.

I heard about the kid with the MacGyvered reactor too. I wonder if Mythbusters would be willing to explore that one?
eltf177 chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
That was certainly not your average Daria fic!

Very enjoyable, looking forward to more from you.
yingyanggirl chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
shocking, but good ending either way.
yingyanggirl chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
Dierhart chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
So disappointed when I read the first line, but I stand corrected - a slow and painful death is much better!

Keep up the good work!
yingyanggirl chapter 7 . 5/21/2008
HecatonchiresLM chapter 7 . 5/21/2008
Dark, messy, interesting. Adding to my watch list. Should the 2nd last sentence of this chapter read slightly differently?
Dierhart chapter 7 . 5/20/2008

Tell me he's dead! Please tell me that she didn't miss and that he is dead!

Oh, brilliant. This just keeps getting better!