Reviews for We Are the Heavens
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Deeeep. Very nice.
domina tempore chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
O.O I can't even begin to find the words to describe how beautiful this was...I love it. It's perfect.
SneakyMist33 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
i possibly almost came to tears when i read this.

i am a MASSIVE teyla/ronon shipper and i was devestated with the season 4 plot of teyla being pregnant with SOMEONE ELSE. lol

but you have captured one of the most complictated characters so perfectly. well done!
nonhalema chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Very catching text...love it
LadyBozi chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
ooh i freaking love your ass. lol. you are GENIUS WOMAN! GENIUS
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
This is beautiful imagery! Such a picture of love and devotion.. I'm so glad that you've written another story :)
fyd818 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Oh. . .my gosh.

You have done it once more. You have amazed me with the depth and beauty of this fic, with how *perfectly* you capture Ronon's personality, his emotions, and the entire season 4 dynamic. I certainly agree, I very much hope they'll be able to restart their dancing together! (I thought that was a perfect metaphor, by the way.) I love that Ronon knew before she told him, or anyone else, but he didn't say anything. I just - love that. Ronon knows her so well, he can see through her.

I honestly don't know what else to say. This was just so *beautiful*! *hugs* Excellent job, instant fave!

~fyd~
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Spectacularly beautiful prose that sang a love song worthy of long-remembered poems.