Reviews for Maybe Something More
lionessroar chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
love it
manic the hedgehog chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
Cute story i liked the pairing :) one thing though, when phil was looking for glen's tattoo you put that glenn rolled onto his back then said the tattoo was below his hip low on his back... wouldnt phil not be able to see it if he where lying on his back... :) other than that it was a great fic
Roman'sGayLover chapter 14 . 1/21/2011
That was a really good story. I am so happy phil and Kane finally got together. Wow amazing thanks for writing it
LadyGrelka chapter 14 . 12/11/2009
About time Glen told Phil he loved him. Never good fic. Well now its time to go look for the Mark fic that you where talking about. Hmm I have a feeling that Matt has a thing for Mark hehe.
LadyGrelka chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
Oh fuck how damn hard is it to look at someone and say 'I love you' fuck I had no idea that Glen was a coward.
LadyGrelka chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
If I was Phil I would take what Glen said seriously because as a general rule people are more honest when they are drunk. And again wheres Marks man to love and love him...
LadyGrelka chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
I am glad that Glen stopped being a assclown but damn it where is a man for Mark.
LadyGrelka chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
I can not believe I am saying this but I am very upset with Jeff, now Mark is hurting because he stole his boyfriend. You need to make sure that Mark gets someone to love and to love him by the end of this fic. As for Glen I am very disappointed in him for how he treated Phil.
LadyGrelka chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Hm looks like Glen is afraid of commitment so he ran and hurt Phil in the process. One has to wonder where this is going to go.
Spirit De Mortis chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
I very much enjoyed this story! would have to say my favorite patrs *aside from the sex* was when Phil called Miz a sticky beak.. don't know why that struck me as funny but I laughed for like, ten minutes after that! and the part when Mark dropped Glen on the floor and said something about him being a big idiot. you are a very good story teller and I hope you come out with some Phil and Mark... unless you have...:)

looking forward to more from you!
sunligh584 chapter 14 . 8/15/2009
That was a great story, I loved every chapter of it. Thank you so much for writing this. :)
alethea293 chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
I really wasn't sure about the pairing but... hell yeah! I loved it! Now on to the next story! *jumps on bike and follows Taker*

love, alethea
Takerslady chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
Undertaker/POP! Never have I heard of this pairing! **shocked** I LOVE it!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 14 . 4/27/2009
Aww! Despite the craziness, I loved that they got together!
NeroAnne chapter 14 . 2/18/2009
Oh my go! ROMANTIC! I loved it! It must have been so awkward for Kane!

AND JEFF! Jeff is sitting on SHANNONS lap! Jeff's the girl? Oh, wow!

AW, I want Matty/Mark!