Reviews for Overcoming Distance
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
please continue the story
Rogue181 chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
Cool chapter. Wonder what offer Rogue was talking about. ;-D Can't wait for the date with John and Wanda!
Crack4sure chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
Ohh, Wanda and John are so cute. BUT MORE ROMY!
pennylane87 chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
So Lance... nice way to introduce him, though. I really like how you're using the characters, like in a totally different way from that we kind of know, the plot is so great that i haven't think about powers until no, but i'm pretty sure they don't have any. i kind of like to see kitty around, man i love that girl... was she the one rogue thought about in the phone scene?

Anyway congrats on another great chap, take care :D
roguishcharm chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
dude, you did a really good job with this. i'm impressed :D lance is still a hound dog :P and i still don't like him...but that's what you wanted, and have succeeded.
canttouchthis202 chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
i was mentioned on chapter 4! i'm so happy! this story rocks :D
gambitfan85 chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Dam.n, is Lance going to be the main reason Wanda and John are not going to be seeing each other for a long time or will something else cause that? Lance's lucky that Remy wasn't around or he would have kick his ss. LOL :D. Anyway, can't wait to find out what happens to the Jonda pair. Until next time, keep up the great work.
tfobmv18 chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
I like it. Lance just isn't getting anywhere with either of those two girls. He's such a pain in the ass. Keep up the good work.
ThirteenStrikes chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
Wow, that was really really cute Jonda-ness. :D

You update pretty quick - which is something that not many authors do, hahaha. Waiting for the next chapter. :)
pennylane87 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Another great chapter! I'm enjoying this fic so much, i feel wanda's falling in love... and john omg is so sweet (maybe he learned something from remy lol) anyway the romy moments were great as always. Good work, i'm loving it :)
Goldylokz chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
*lol* John and Wanda definitely started the party under the table.

The outback of Australia is nothing like a waterfall in a forest. The outback is more like the west of the US: hot, rocky with some sagebrush type shrubs, termite mounds, and the occasional tree. Rent "The Adventures of Pricillia, Queen of the Desert" or "Quigly Down Under" to see the outback.

Go to the northeast Queensland and the coast and that's where the rainforests and seasonal waterfalls are.

I thought the twisted ankle was a little trite. It felt you forgot it when it didn't further the story (when John & Wanda got to the car) and then bring it back later because it suits the plot again. A little more emphasis on Wanda either ignoring the pain or refusing help at the car with Remy and Rogue would help a little.

Favorite part of the chapter: Driving almost make-out. *lol*
tfobmv18 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
I like it. They're cute together. Keep up the good work.
Rogue181 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Great chapter! Lots of sweetness!
gambitfan85 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Enjoyed the new chapter. Probably my favorite so far. The ROMY moments were really enjoyable. You can definitely feel the bond developing between John and Wanda. You can thank good ole Gambit for finding the place. :D Well, I guess it's time for things to take a turn for the worst for new couple. Sigh, but they will eventually find each other again. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work. :)
roguishcharm chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
i really liked how this chapter turned out :D i haven't told you this yet, BUT i like the bits of ROMY you add throughout the fic, LOL.

i see how it is...you don't dedicate the chapter to the betareader BUT dedicate it to the APPLE that got the betareader sick...i'll remember this.