Reviews for Fever Mate
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 3/14
Enjoyable story. :) (Surprisingly also the first fuck or die SW story I've come across.) :)
Fanfic.finatic2.0 chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
This was weird but beautifully written. I love they became one huge family in the end.
Laura chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
This is a really interesting story that doesn't fit sad canon (which we need a break from sometimes!) and does pairings that I hadn't considered. Not only did you include "fuck or die" kink, but you made it...sweet. It was a really loving story and the time you took for each new phase of the relationships was much appreciated. I really loved this. Hot and sweet and lovely.
K1ller288 chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
I usually don't read love triangles but I'm glad I found this. It's very well written and I was initially surprised at Padme's role in the story but enjoyed it regardless. Great Job!
cje24576 chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Loved this! Amazing how accepting Padme is! Glad Obi-wan could get his wish (becoming a father)! However, I hope you will consider adding something in this chapter about Obi-wan's reaction when Qui-gon was delivered & he realized he was a father! Glad it had a happy ending! So sweet!
Taraum chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Wow! Normally I'm a little iffy about a three-way situation, but this story surprised me. I think you took the right amount of time to get Obi and Ani together. The hesitation just made the story's conclusion that much better, since it wasn't all about lust. It was actually built on a solid foundation of friendship and, well, desire I guess. It was also nice to see how Obi-Wan's attitudes toward love and sex were transformed by everything that happened; he actually learned to love better and be loved in return. And I did enjoy the fact that Padme was so accepting of a situation that would make most women very angry and hurt. I know that I could never have the strength to be so accepting. But to each his own. Overall, I thought this story was very nicely planned and executed. It was a joy to read!

Taraum
The Magic Bringer chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
La mia cosa preferita di questo racconto e che non hai ignorato l'amore che Anakin ha per Padme, una cosa che fanno tanti autori. Oggi ho letto due o tre tuoi altri racconti ma questo rimane il mio preferito. Grazie tanto!

Anche, ho notato del tuo profilo che tu sei Italiana quindi ho deciso di praticare, spero che tu mi abbia capito bene :)
LadyGrelka chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
That was sweet I loved it. I also think that Qui-Gon would approve of the three, and then naming the baby after him.
AkiraNatsume chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
Hmm... Interesting.
Estora chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
Hello there! This is the third time I've read this story, and I'm sorry to say that I haven't been able to review before now. I have in fact just been recommended by Torli to this story, so I figured it was high time I delivered what was deserved.

I love this story, plain and simple. Very hot, very realistic, and just a good, easy story to read after a very busy year. The ending was perfect...I confess, Obi/Ani/Padme threesome has always been a guilty pleasure of mine.

Thanks for writing! This was very well done.

Cheers!

Estora
pronker chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
I missed this somehow, but it's iconic in the way that all comes to a happy conclusion. Good story!
cyar'tomad chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
I would absolutely LOVE to see you expand this. Yes, that's right - expand! The ONLY fault I see in this, is that you smoosh too much into the epilogue. I'd like to see it written out longer. This is a wonderful, wonderful piece. As an erotica writer myself, I LOVE how you've written about an unconventional and non-traditional love/relationship. I've read and written a lot of erotica (non fanfiction, mind you) that deals with a whole variety of things...but never poly-amoury (I think I spelled that right? LOL) People seem quite willing to read stories of three-somes and one-night stands...but never about relationships that can (and do!) spring up between more than just the traditional one one pairing.

I'm not sure if you meant to write about that, exactly, but I guess I analyze way too much. I guess I'm just gushing at this point. LOL You did this tastefully...wonderfully...(as always)...and I would love to see if, maybe, you'd ever expand it. :-)

Also...the fact that this came out of a "dark point" in your life...oh, I've been there. And I have pieces like that, too. And this piece...well...I think it is officially my most favorite of favorites, too. :-)
Torli chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
Well, at first it looked a bit odd...but after I finished reading, I must said, that this story is great! Awesome imagination of yours!
kirallie chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
Wow. Glad Padme was so accepting or that could have really badly. Poor Obi-Wan to have his body dictate to him like that. Good work!
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
Though I never would've thought of it...this actually works pretty well. Thanks for sharing!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »