Reviews for Revolutionary √Čtude
Hunter chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
I felt this story was great. Good job, and I hope to read your future fics.
Kein Sylvan chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Great story. But you marked it as completed? Well, it feels like this story has more. By storyline, we know that the group 'those from the past' could be behind Rose actions. Also it's like Adel/Seirah could develop more. I also expected the apearance of the K' team (K' and Kula also have strong connections with Whip) or Leona from the Ikaries (her, wiith the orochi stuff)

Well, I'm satisfied, but this story is one o the KoF best. Wish you continue (hard to soy from a 5 year hiatus, but all have their reasons)

Overrall, nice story.
Lady Rose Bernstein chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
I love this fic! Adel and Seirah /Whip is one of my favorite couples. I like how you portrayed Adel and Rose relation also. I hope to read more about them and Bernstein family too.
Puffajacket chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Wow, I like it. Whip and Adel do work well together as a couple. Are you going to continue it? Heh, it's really cool. Hope to see more from you.
The Arsenal 3.0 chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
I was pleasantly surprised by this as the pairing works very well. Great job!
Gerao-A chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
Alandra: we are loving your fic. it reminds us of that video about Adel and Whip that is on the youtube.

Ramon: so it is Rose music that Makes Adel go crazy? in the KOF XI she dosen't play Piano.

Sunny: and she is all over her brother.

Air Jay: Adel won the last KOF? I thought it was Ash and his team.

Maliska: are K' and his team going to apear?
Sonata-Time-Nocturne-Aoi chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
Hiya!

Sonata told me about this story he Beta-read, so I decided to check it out! Though I'm not very fond of KOF like the others, I found this romance to be very enjoyable. Nice work! _

Time Master