Reviews for Hermione's Choice
CrazySlytherin251 chapter 97 . 6/25
really enjoyed this.
You probably don't even log into these fictions anymore, but I wanted to let you know that your fanfiction was amazing!
Ever so often I feel the need to revisit the hype and your story has been one of the best ones I've come across. I hope that you took up a writing career as I imagine you'd do very well. :)
RevDorothyL chapter 97 . 6/4
Very enjoyable!
HuffPride chapter 96 . 5/24
Very much enjoyed this story BUT only slightly dissapponted that Horace had not implemented the same sorting system Lucius and Hermione had come across at the Salem school for Witches and Wizards.
margaret chapter 97 . 2/29
I actually first read this story about 4 or 5 years ago... now I've found and finished reading this story for the second time.. Hermione's Choice is really enjoyable to read.. Thank you for writing this story..
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 2 . 1/17
Keep up this awesome work
rumbeller25 chapter 97 . 12/22/2015
wow this was awesome
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 96 . 11/27/2015
wow. what a story. fantastic. Really enjoyed this fic. so detail and well written. thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 94 . 11/27/2015
guess not.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 93 . 11/27/2015
hmm wondering if I was correct. another great chapter. thx.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 85 . 11/27/2015
'then be the best damned Harpy you can be'. BEST LINE I'VE READ IN ANY FIC. had me laughing so hard ppl on the train this morning looked at me like I was crazy. thx for the great start to the day.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 83 . 11/27/2015
considering this is my first Lucius/ Hermione story that I've read I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying it. ofc that would probably be because of your fantastic ideas and wonderful writing. I'm liking them so much together that I don't want him to go back to his wife. I know this is only a story but does it make me a bad person if I say I don't want narcissa to have the baby?
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 82 . 11/27/2015
quick change the wards.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 78 . 11/26/2015
yeah for harry.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 68 . 11/26/2015
something's not sitting right for me now. I'm getting a weird feeling for Hermione.
1,821 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »