Reviews for Hermione's Choice
I really enjoyed this story, that's so much for sharing it with us all! #RespectisRare
Not really into a cheater Lucius.
CrazySlytherin chapter 97 . 4/11
reread this. enjoyed it even more the 2nd time
KourtneyKhaos chapter 97 . 1/30
Great story!
CrazySlytherin chapter 97 . 6/25/2016
really enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 96 . 6/15/2016
You probably don't even log into these fictions anymore, but I wanted to let you know that your fanfiction was amazing!
Ever so often I feel the need to revisit the hype and your story has been one of the best ones I've come across. I hope that you took up a writing career as I imagine you'd do very well. :)
RevDorothyL chapter 97 . 6/4/2016
Very enjoyable!
HuffPride chapter 96 . 5/24/2016
Very much enjoyed this story BUT only slightly dissapponted that Horace had not implemented the same sorting system Lucius and Hermione had come across at the Salem school for Witches and Wizards.
margaret chapter 97 . 2/29/2016
I actually first read this story about 4 or 5 years ago... now I've found and finished reading this story for the second time.. Hermione's Choice is really enjoyable to read.. Thank you for writing this story..
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
Keep up this awesome work
rumbeller25 chapter 97 . 12/22/2015
wow this was awesome
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 96 . 11/27/2015
wow. what a story. fantastic. Really enjoyed this fic. so detail and well written. thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 94 . 11/27/2015
guess not.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 93 . 11/27/2015
hmm wondering if I was correct. another great chapter. thx.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 85 . 11/27/2015
'then be the best damned Harpy you can be'. BEST LINE I'VE READ IN ANY FIC. had me laughing so hard ppl on the train this morning looked at me like I was crazy. thx for the great start to the day.
1,825 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »