Reviews for Forgive and Forget
tirra.storm chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Ooh! Yummy! So hot!
DeathByMegane chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
This is the first time I feel like I LOVE an M-rated fic. LIKE REALLY LOVE IT. BECAUSE IT FEELS LIKE IT JUST BIT MY NECK AND I'M HEARTBROKEN OVER THE SWEETNESS.

Er Meh Gerd, I'm not making sense. How can you be heartbroken from something sweet? And how can a story bite your neck? It's not a vampire. Damn, I'm rambling nonsense.

Translation: I love this story. Keep it up.
AlpacaCokelat chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Wow... Absolutely smexy, though i prefere Yunoki as uke /slap But I like this pair :D
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Omg, yes! This fandom needs more Kazuki/Azuma! *drools*
CapriciousUke chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Oh... O.O That was amazing!
CapriciousUke chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
"Help me forget. Right now, only you know how."

Oh Kazuki is so cute! **
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
O.O Yunoki is-! Yunoki is-! A PERVERT! XD
RussleKun chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
I had finished reading this after I got done looking up Sex Positions. When I read what contortionist was, I briefly remembered a few of the positions.. e.e There are sooo many ways to do the 69 position... .

Sorry for the random spam, and nice story. Hehe.
Arina Yang chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Awesome story I hope you can continue it! Love the Lemon! Awesome pair too they should have been together sooner!
BriWolf chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Aw! Azuma and Kazuki make the k-yootest couple in the world! You should write more of these! (oh, and if you do, PM me to tell me and I'll read them)
Isolating chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
OO OMG!

GREAT STORY!

lol IM READING IT AGAIN!

AWSOME Story )

~foxfire32
Converted chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
AAH~! Loved the story!

It's soo cute, love it love it love it!
xquisittexabie chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
Ou i love this pairing, is it donee? Please keep going!
Chapppyy chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
yayy thank you

i luv this couple XD
MidnightBliss chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
"Yunoki’s [eyes] were as clear as glass, but as reflective as a mirror, with no one seeing past the soft and gentle gaze" - love the description. Though some parts were off (parts that I didn't particularly like for they were quite unsuitable - own standards XD), it was very entertaining. The kind of things that I want to happen between Kazuki and Azuma pls continue writing this