Reviews for Little Bat from the Dungeons
MinervaEvenstar chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Nicely written (aside from not beginning different paragraph when varying characters start speaking), but I don't like reading OCs as main characters. Nothing against your work; it's a matter of preference.
flagmaster chapter 26 . 7/19/2010
I just finished reading the story and I must say, I liked it a lot. It was well written, and kept me reading well into the night. I loved the prtrayal of the twins during the karaoke party; I could actually see them doing that! But I was totally upset when they won the prank wars. (I guess I'm just Slytherin at heart). :D Anyway, I can't wait to read the next story.
Fishy Biscuits chapter 27 . 7/6/2010
Methinks that last line should be said in a Darth Vader voice...
L.A.H.H chapter 26 . 2/23/2010
Ooh, I can't wait until the second book! I loved Draco's presents (especially the Wrock, given that I've recieved the Muggle version before) and thanks for updating! x
Storm2013 chapter 26 . 2/22/2010
Brilliant update, it was definitely worth waiting for! :)

The only negative point I can think of was the lack of interaction between Cassie and Severus, but that's only a very minor point! :)

I loved Draco's presents, especially the fact that Cassie got Draco his Nimbus 2001, which ties in very well with the 2nd book! :)

Well done on this story and I look forward to the sequel. :)
Fishy Biscuits chapter 26 . 2/22/2010
OMG! You've actually updated! *dies of shock* :P

Anyway, great ending. I completely sympathise with Cassie - I'm useless at thinking up present ideas for people too. Nice idea for Cassie to get Draco the Nimbus 2001, and OMG I WANT A PET WROCK!
The Darkest wizard chapter 26 . 2/21/2010
This is a fantastic story! Please have the sequel up soon!
The Darkest wizard chapter 25 . 10/6/2009
This is a great chapter! Please update soon!
L.A.H.H chapter 25 . 10/4/2009
Thank you for updating! I loved this update, although I do wish it had come sooner. I won't complain too much though - I can sympathise with work stresses, so just promise not to abandon, and I will continue to read. x
Fishy Biscuits chapter 25 . 10/3/2009
Lol brilliant! *sigh* Those silly Slytherins... They should have known no-one can beat Gred and Forge when it comes to pranks... About time you updated too :P
Storm2013 chapter 24 . 7/20/2009
This is a brilliant story, I only found it the other day and started reading it, and I'm up to date now!:) I really love the characters and how you've portrayed them, especially the interaction between Severus and Cassie, I love the parchment idea! I definitely want you to continue with the series, so update soon! And great job!:)
L.A.H.H chapter 24 . 7/15/2009
Thank you for updating! This was sad, but I liked how both Draco and Severus were kind to her in the end. I hope you update again soon. x
The Darkest wizard chapter 24 . 7/14/2009
This is a great chapter! Please update soon! Yay a prank war!
Fishy Biscuits chapter 24 . 7/14/2009
Yay! You've finally updated! I fully understand your excuses tho. I'm having exactly the same problem too (but things are hopefully back on with mine now).

Anyway, once again, great chapter! Poor Cassie, tho, but at least people are being nice to her about it. Can't wait to see what happens with the whole pranking stuff!

You might have figured that I am still reading this. (You'd probably eat me if I didn't! :P) So, yes I do want you to carry on with the series. :D
L.A.H.H chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Two favourite bits - about somebody attacking the referee, and the resultant thoughts, and Cassie's little bit about the dragon. Thanks for updating! x