Reviews for Let it go
The Imaginary Hero chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
This was such a great Literati story. I'm genuinely surprised it isn't more popular than it is.

You wrote each character so well, especially Logan. It's easy to write him off as a bad guy to pave the way for Rory and Jess, but you were able to bring them together without making Logan feel out of character. You wrote him, as well as everyone else, with such accuracy it felt like it really could have been canon (and I so wish it was!).

Seriously, amazing job on this.
Harry and George chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
So beautiful - I just love it!
ArianaKristine chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
Y'know, I really, truly thought I had weeded through all the good post-Paul Anka stories months ago. I was not particularly satisfied, but content enough with what I had read. So when I made a search this evening, it was only to re-read. Instead, not only do I find this lovely Jess/Rory fic that isn't horridly tragic, it's also FINISHED!

I loved this story so much. It was sweet and heartfelt without been cheesy, it didn't create a Logan-monster, and all the characters felt REAL. Thank you for a great read!
cmtaylor531 chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
Im really liked this story. Its hard to read a good literati that doesnt completely bash Logan. I enjoyed Logan i just didn't think him and Rory were forever. Anyways nice story.
Opy chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
Really enjoyed this story-you did such a wonderful job with it!
JavaJunkie2013 chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
sequel? Are you going to write one? i think it would be great! I hope you will write a sequel because this one was very good!
Gilmoregirl3 chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
I absolutely loved this story.

Sometimes Lit stories are painful to read,

but you kept true to their characters and didn't over-do the witty banter and you write so well.

I loved it.

Loved the ending.
silverhelix428 chapter 13 . 6/19/2010
Yeah, Jess DOES take after his uncle in the ridiculously-sweet-guy department. And he also takes after his father in that impulsive, I-bought-a-house-in-two-hours-without-even-thinking-about-it-first sort of thing. At least Luke thought it over beforehand LOL.

No, seriously, it was ADORABLE.

Fantastic story, totally love it, and the end result was worth all the tension. WAY better than my fix of Philly... though the wait is approximately the same length, when it all comes down to it. )
silverhelix428 chapter 11 . 6/19/2010
Oh my god, it's Written in the Stars, part two!

Sorry. I've blown through these first 11 chapters in about an hour (no, seriously, I'm not kidding), and I managed to escape without being forced to leave a review, but I just had to comment on the hysterical parallel to JJ...
watram chapter 13 . 2/1/2010
I'll put it like this: thank you for writing my favourite literati fanfic ever!

Very in-character, (bitter-)sweet, funny and just perfect!
martine chapter 13 . 11/6/2009
i love this story love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
midnightjen chapter 13 . 8/19/2009
this was beautiful. i mean i hate logan but i think this was perfect, you weren't harsh but jess still got rory. yay.
SecretlyBeautiful chapter 13 . 6/30/2009
SO ADORABLE!

I have no other words.

Except, Oh GOSH IF ONLY!
CherryWolf713 chapter 13 . 4/27/2009
The whole time I was reading the end of this fic I just kept thinking "it's Jim and Pam!" I love me some 'Jam'...LoL

This fic was awesome!

Melissa
Djux chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
I loved it! great ending! ..i wish it went down like this ..I so do :)) thx for this , and keep writing ;)