Reviews for Canaveral
Jade Ice Fire chapter 17 . 2/2
I. love. this. friggin. Story!
Supernatural has been my number one favorite show since it aired in 2005. I am not so crazy about it that I get crazy about it, but I have successfully got my big brother addicted to it and in turn his wife. :) So I will tell you that there are few writers out there that get Dean's personality right, never mind spot on, and their Sam's could often-times use work too.
...this story really captured the guys, like you could be a writer for the show, it's so believable. I loved the plot and execution of this tale and I know I will be reading all your stuff because this one fict, that I found after perusing SNFA winners community, has roped me in and taken me on a ride with the man himself in the passenger side of the impala during his sojourn to the caves of Ocala Florida. (I also favorite authored you) It's Amazing work all round. There is a reason this story is a winner, and its all you PADavis... well and Sam and Dean of course. :)
Emrys Ariadne chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
I live for Dean being injured and heartbroken and thinking he's all alone in the world only to have Sam remind him how awesome he is. I love it. It gives me life. The angst! Basically if it makes my stomach twist with feels it's a good thing.

Great job!
flashahh chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
Really enjoyed this story and your take on dean, thanks :)
Freya922 chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
Thanks for this - such great stories, both of them. Very touching yet full of humor, too. Bravo!
Freya922 chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
OMG, the 'bear' eviscerating Dean just about killed me. Has anyone ever tried harder to soldier on while caring for others than Dean? And gotten misunderstood and left behind more often? Not very fond of John right now.
Freya922 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Here in chapter 12 I'm feeling so distraught for the misunderstandings between the boys during the Stanford years. You highlight this so poignantly. Poor Dean, especially, with these terrible injuries and no one there for him. :( And Sam coming to realize that his was going on!
Freya922 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
You've done it again - made me laugh so hard I'm disturbing the other patrons at Starbucks. You really have a gift for describing these Winchester family situations...funny with a tinge of sad underneath. Beautiful.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Really Great story! I really enjoyed it! Thanks so much
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I LOVE your internal-Dean voice. Just spot on pitch perfect. Gosh.
si chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
XXII ch'p 1/04 K,FL

LOLing forever. :)
ccase13 chapter 17 . 3/10/2012
This really is a truely great story and I'm not surprised to read that it won awards. This is the second time I've read it and I'm finally remembering to put you on permanent author alert and leave a comment.

This is such a great picture of how Dean and Sam might have lost contact for 2 years after Dean went against JOhn's disowning of Sammy when he first left for Stanford.
skacetykey chapter 17 . 9/3/2011
Another fine myth from PADavis. Good use of setting and explanation of how and why a skunk ape would be dangerous, plus her well-done hurt/comfort. The descriptions of the Uktena and Dean's claustrophobia in the cave are good spots.
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I really love this story. Thanks so much for such a great story. I really love how you include other people into a connection with dean. This fic is truly are my fav. Heck! all your fic are my fav actually. I'm sorry i did not review sooner. You are my fav author for SPN fanfic ever.
borgmama1of5 chapter 17 . 11/1/2010
Just found this via a rec the other day, and it is awesome!

I hurt so bad for Dean...I felt you did a great job with all the family dynamics, Dean aware of his Dad's nature, trying to behave so his dad would want to have Dean with him...John being tough and harsh, but there was still an element that indicated he loved his sons.

And Sam was amazingly written, the awareness of the distance between him and Dean now, his realization that he hurt Dean while at Stanford and yet also acknowledging that he didn't think he could have handled it differently...Such realistic ambivalence among all of them.

And the doctor, Jill, was a fabulous character.

I really enjoyed this story!
Brightshadow-chi chapter 17 . 8/31/2010
good story.

I really liked to see Sam taking on Dean though ;)