Reviews for A Real Family At Last?
NGraceW chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
I just couldn't read this anymore. Even if Snape gets nicer later, the fact that he found obvious signs of abuse on Harry and continued to treat him like crap is pretty f-ed up. Maybe tone down the "Snape" is an a-hole stuff a bit? Or a crap ton... Seriously though, you would have to be a pretty horrible, despicable human being to treat someone who had been abused with any amount of malice. I really wouldn't care at all if Snape "got nicer" I would still know he had it in him to treat a seriously distressed person awfully.
marthapreston4 chapter 22 . 9/5/2014
I was with you now I a little confused
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Just hoping snape is smart enough to see past the bull
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Not a bad story but SOOOO many typos. You MUST capitalize the first word in dialogue, even if it's not "I." Also sentence (not sentence). Also proper nouns (like Dursley) must be capitalized.
falconer54 chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
This was a really good story, although it felt a bit rushed at the end. I loved the parselmagic and Zac and would not object to seeing another peice exploring that. I'm glad Dumbledore isn't evil!
Susan M. M chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
I like your origin for the Unforgiveables.
Susan M. M chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
The past few chapters have been typed much more neatly, with proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, etc.
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
The plot is interesting so far, but there are quite a few uncapitalized words.
Alice Jinsen chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
You'll notice that while Dumbledore claimed that he'd have taken Harry if he had 'known' about the abuse, he also admitted that he purposely ignored looking into Harry's safety because he didn't want 'pity' to hold sway.

Basically, he said he suspected what was going on but as long as he didn't have confirmation himself it was okay that the abuse happened; those who suspect abuse and do nothing are just as guilty as the abusers, and those who suspect abuse and not only do nothing but purposely place that individual back in danger time and time again are worse.
Kaya70 chapter 25 . 11/23/2013
Love it
d1x1lady chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
Great story! And I'm glad that Dumbledore didn't go unpunished in the end. I love your writing and can't wait to read more of your work.
Lifespire chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Vernon must die.
flaming rose chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
Yay! This is so good! I read the biological father thing, though, and was set off. I don't think I can read it any more! Anyway, peace!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 25 . 5/20/2013
*chuckles*

What an ending...! XDD LOL

No lemon drop! Wear only black! And the Phoenix laugh at him!
That's just made my day! Poor Dumby-dore! Ouch... haha

Too bad our beloved-sweet Snake a.k.a Zak dead! D':
I'd miss him...

That's actually kind of surprising when Dumbledore said that Sev is Harry's real father! But my mind at that time kinda blank, so still keep reading without pause, just blinked. *peace*

Anyway... great fic! ;)