Reviews for A Real Family At Last?
julesa66 chapter 24 . 7/18
This would have been awesome if you had not included Weasley and Granger. They are just not needed in Harry/Severus life even though they are Harry's friends. He spent the whole summer without anything from them. This is a great story.
IceShadow-HP chapter 25 . 5/18
This story is amazing, fantastic, and lovely...
Q chapter 4 . 2/15
Yeah...the 'Occlumency' reason for Snape being able to hear Harry's mental plea is very difficult to accept.
thewolf74 chapter 25 . 11/15/2015
I'm so happy for Harry. I love the punishment that Harry and Severus came up with for Dumbledore.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2015
He. Did. Not.
Fuck Dumbledore!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2015
May Dumbledore suffer a thousand painful deaths
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
Oh come on that is ridiculous...snape is a paranoid bastard, he wouldn't let Lucius have free access to his home
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
Fuck snape! Who the hell does he think he is?! Using legilemency like that! Treating Harry like shot even when he knows he was wrong!
NGraceW chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
I just couldn't read this anymore. Even if Snape gets nicer later, the fact that he found obvious signs of abuse on Harry and continued to treat him like crap is pretty f-ed up. Maybe tone down the "Snape" is an a-hole stuff a bit? Or a crap ton... Seriously though, you would have to be a pretty horrible, despicable human being to treat someone who had been abused with any amount of malice. I really wouldn't care at all if Snape "got nicer" I would still know he had it in him to treat a seriously distressed person awfully.
marthapreston4 chapter 22 . 9/5/2014
I was with you now I a little confused
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Just hoping snape is smart enough to see past the bull
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Not a bad story but SOOOO many typos. You MUST capitalize the first word in dialogue, even if it's not "I." Also sentence (not sentence). Also proper nouns (like Dursley) must be capitalized.
falconer54 chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
This was a really good story, although it felt a bit rushed at the end. I loved the parselmagic and Zac and would not object to seeing another peice exploring that. I'm glad Dumbledore isn't evil!
Susan M. M chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
I like your origin for the Unforgiveables.
Susan M. M chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
The past few chapters have been typed much more neatly, with proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, etc.