Reviews for Crazy
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Ja ne. That's familiar, but I have no idea what it means? xD
Anyways, great job on this story... even if you had no idea what you were on when you wrote it. lol I liked it, and it made total sense to me! (Maybe I'm crazy too?)
haha! Keep up the great work!
zop doop chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Whatever you were on when writing this, take it again; I want more! This is epic!
StaplerPrincess chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Damn. Not much more I can say but, HOT DAMN I LOVED THIS. :)
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hi! .Gosh! This is so flippin cool! Wee! A addicted Ichi!

I liked the part where Ichigo didn't give a damn, and how he didn't need to do what was right or wrong! That was cool!

The book Crank was so cool! I liked it too! :) Wow, it does seem like Ichigo and Hichigo's relationship! :)

I'm gonna fav this because it is so amazing! You're one very talented author! I like your stories!

Thank you for making this!

Anitoon3
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I have many theories, but I love it all _

*smiles*
Kirtash8 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Oh my!I absolutely like it!It's so disturbing, i don't know if this is the best word to describe it, but yes. I have to say that i'm not very good at english and i've got some problems to understand it, but i get 's so disturbing and crazy and you really achieve to describe very well the situation and communicate the mental state of Ichigo because the drugs.I'm really surprised, i really feel crazy reading it. I say all this as a praise, really. I love this fic. Hope you'll continue writing more like this. It's so awesome O.O BYE
Alex chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
oh Gawd. That was so insane it was perfect! Very intense, in a stoned, drugged out kinda way, but it's very well written. :D I liked it!
Inner-Hollow chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
OMG! This was brillent!

I started to read this and I couldn't take my eyes of it!

This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time!

well done!
Windy Rein chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I don't care what you were on.. This was fantasticly addicting! :)

I'd love to be able to write such genuine(?) sounding emotions.. Or madness.. I don't know..

Anyways, you left me with my jaw on the floor...
evhein chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
i'm speechless. this is by far the best piece of work you've written so far. i'm in love with it... it's just unbelievable...! outstanding... amazing... breathtaking. and so fucking inspiring. i know i'll have a time with deciphering a few parts, but all in all, I understood frighteningly well.

i really hope you keep this style... or else i may have to adopt.

excellent, as usual. much better than your uraichi fics, of which i am no fan. your ichihichi is so fucking amazing.

this was so worth the wait.
Chakolit Chip chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
wow that was weird but awesome at the same time

i think you were high on something maybe bleach and oxygen like me? LoL

Cheers!
LadeeBliss chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Lurve it! Seriously dark! Kya I would make ALL your stories favorites and review them all, but the question is... Can I be bothered? Maybe, we'll just have to see, hmm? Anyways, add more oneshots! (Pretty please?)

LadeeB
seasnake.756 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
crack(ed). thats what I'll say.

I listened splash boogie from bleach OST with this and it went together incredibly well
SendMoreParamedics chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
oh my GOD! I can't believe i'm GROUNDED! This makes me want more speed, HELLA! AH! :)
silverfang87 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
wow. your my new fav author. seriously. I've read all of your bleach/DMC stories. can't wait for more.