Reviews for Fall
esmedancer chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
woah, ok that was pretty awesome! I absolutively loved the clock at the end, and Carlisle trying to pray, and yet never quite succeding, because his memories keep interrupting him! wonderfully done!
kk1189 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I love this just as much as fall! His reluctance to turn her and desperation to "fix" her is described so well! Love how you tied her own words into this fic and how he never forgot them! Really well done! This one is going on my fav's list too!
Inaniyor chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I love this portrayal of Carlisle - his strong yet desperate and even bitter belief in God and his religion. The way Esme's last heartbeat is a sign for him to change her. The entwining of Carlisle's dialogue with himself between the rhythmic beat of Esme's heart. The memories of Esme's words reoccurring again and again in his thoughts. Beautiful.
2nd Star tothe Right chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
that was beautiful- thank you
Not That Girl chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I loved this one, too! The clock and Carlisle's praying for her... wow, I don't have words for it... it was lovely.
xxtwilight chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Awesome! I love Esme/Carlisle stories, and this was especially interesting.
dreaming in black and white chapter 1 . 5/22/2008

Really.

Wow.
siDEADde chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Beautiful...again, so beautiful.

I look forward to every piece.

Tai Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Lovely, m'dear, truly lovely.

I love the scattered thoughts about it, how there was the underlying tone of Esme's beating heart being a clock that's breaking.

Perfection, in the form of fanfiction.