Reviews for What Were You Like ?
Charice-Claire-Vizziny chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Aw how I love the ending. It is just so sweet.
Neal chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I liked both stories and I think you did well with the transition into "surprise" chapter #2 :D Can't wait for the next one!
ChocolateandRoses chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Soo sweet! :D
lulu halulu chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Cute!
Black Rose chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
This is such a funny story! I love it, I kind of know how the story ends but one of my friends told me that they made an extra chapter where they show their real kids and the life the characters came to have. Well I still love the story so plese keep wirting more fanfics. Lots of Love! ;}
KiriXD chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
That's a really cute story.

I love it.
Rie Mizuki chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
Nice! I love the first chapter. It's so funny. Althought it's slightly different from the last chapter. But, that's nice. o Love to see your next fic, eh?
BlackMoonTiger chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
really great! i loved it! i'm happy that you continued it. This chapter was so cute with the little kids. -
HeavenlyTantei chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Aw! that was so cute! very family like, and fun to read. i really like the 'mommy, what's a puffyhead?' lolz *falls onto floor* it's really good.
too lazy to login chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
lol, i'm not mysterious, i'm actually just too lazy to login. anyways, 1545615/5 for your story! looking forward to your future ones
cxvxs chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
hahaha! very funny! please updatee soon!
Cinereal chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
It's the first real fanfic involving Narumi and Kiri's children, and very intresting. Pretty good!
KiwiPanda chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Haha! This was so funny & kawaii!
too lazy to login chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
this is awesome! i love how it sorta follows on from the end of beauty pop
BlackMoonTiger chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
lol how cute! i love it!