Reviews for There Should Be More Kissing
Guest chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
Aww... :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
This story's tittle is an accurate representation of my feelings at this moment, but I friggin love this story so it's ok.
PhoenixFeather0198 chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
Love all the chapters, very nice work!
PhoenixFeather0198 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Aww man I feel sorry for Pepper :( Awesome chapters so far, I'm loving them!
krisforever29 chapter 13 . 4/6/2011
aww their married!

cute story, very well planned and written.

had to think a little bit to catch on to that one.
rebirthfry chapter 14 . 1/10/2011
Oh, this is just pure fun to read!

Thanks
Kronoskingofthemonkeypeople chapter 6 . 3/1/2010
teehee! Great chapter! Whatever you do, write more chapters with the two of them bickering! Bickering gold.

Scientifically proven that is.
Lcsaf chapter 12 . 3/6/2009
There really SHOULD be more kissing. I love the absolutely spot on characterization you have for these two, even in their most heartbreaking scenes.

Do you plan on updating? Will Rhodey ever make an appearence?
Lost and Found Puppy chapter 12 . 10/17/2008
This was just lovely. I don't know which I enjoyed more, those little, beautifully composed details of how seemingly inconsequential things feel or sound, or the UST between Pepper and Tony. Well, suppose it was the whole package, but really, you've a talent for bringing the reader into the story with the details. Most writers try this and it's tiresome, but you had me wanting more.
kitkatbaby611 chapter 12 . 10/8/2008
keep these up.
kitkatbaby611 chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
ahh, i like this one. :3

it's cute.
kitkatbaby611 chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Aw. Poor pepper. .
kitty2399 chapter 12 . 6/26/2008
So cute! I loved this story, it was short and sweet, and I really enjoyed it! :) Now, I'm going to try to keep THIS REVIEW short and sweet before I ruin it with another rant! LOL! Good job, hope to hear more soon. :)

kitty2399 chapter 11 . 6/26/2008
Wow, great job with this story, I was really impressed with Pepper's character, you did a really great job with all of the characters in the scene, but you did a fantastic job in having her take control, but also at like a kid.

Great job, as always, you must be so annoyed with all of my reviews by now! lol! Great job!

kitty2399 chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
Great job, yet again, on a very cute and playful story! :) This one had me smiling through the whole thing! ;) Great work!