Reviews for J1
WinterVines chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Cute cute! I kinda do the journal thing, except I actually talk out loud to myself while questioning things XD You could almost continue this, although it's good where it stands. He came to talk in the middle of the night *sighs* I wish. Thanks for sharing! -KG
city with no people chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
This is a good story-a beautiful story. I love it.
Mad Hatter Massacre chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Definitely a different way of characterizing Sakura! Gold star!(jkjk)

People always characterize her as girly (which she was..in the beginning, yet... wasn't)

She was only girly to get Sasuke and everyone sees how she really is via Inner Sakura. But you pretty much tore I.S. out of her cage and went with it using your own experiences to add more dimension into the story.

I mean, now that Shippuden has arrived there have been more stories relaying her tough side.

So it's cool you used that and yet still showed she is, indeed, a girl. A girl can be hot and tough at the same time, right? Haha.

"I just finished watching one of those sappy love movies, you know, the ones they rerun on Elove (-insert space here X!-)that I can only watch at my folk's house" Priceless paragraph, just take away the non-space inbetween though.

I liked the voice you gave Sakura, very open and genuine(-ness .) and I loved how she spoke using dude and chick. I hate how people stare at me and other girls when we say "chick."

Gah! But I'm in love with your humor! How self-depreciating Sakura is and "puking up Rainbow Brite" (I used to love that show...it is Brite though, not "Bright." Just for future reference, hilarious!)

But anyway I'm rambling so I just wanted so say

"Another great job dude, can't wait for more!"

P
xXUchihaxHaydenXx chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Yes, we should be proud.

Excellent. :] Would you be willing to write a sequal? xDD;