Reviews for Testament
Sapphire Ravenmoon chapter 31 . 11/3
Well this has got to be one of the best Atlantis tics I've read, beautifully written and very creative, thinking up a whole new race of people like that and the whole situation it's just amazing :D I haven't been able to stop reading, and now it's 5am and I've finished the whole thing in pretty much one sitting lol XD I'm going to regret this in the morning but right now I'm rather content at having been able to finish reading this :) I only wish it had more Sparky at the end xD
Jane chapter 31 . 3/29/2013
I know its been years since you finished this, but I feel compelled to tell you that it was awesome! It is a rare fic that will keep me up until 4am because I really want to finish it. This could totally have been an episode - kinda wish it had been! I loved the characterizations - you really nailed everyone. And you were able to get me to care about your original characters too, which is rare. Plus, I appreciate a fic with real plot, that is true to the show and the characters. This is why I wade my way through so much crap ... to find gems like this. Thank you. And now I'm going to bed.
Raylion chapter 31 . 12/29/2012
Oh wow.
I just found this story today and read through it in the last hours, and I have to say: this is one of the best SGA stories I've ever read.
It was amazing, just amazing. All the emotions that each chapter invoked, I can't even find the right words to describe it all. And I also really loved how you described the dynamics of our leadership duo (and of course the natural evolution of that in the last chapter!)
I especially love (I'm overusing that word I think) your Elizabeth - she is so, so strong, but still remained an accessible character through her fear, and we rearely got to see that strong side of her in the McKay&Sheppard show that SGA sometimes was.

What's really getting me thou, is that the reaction of your Atlantis is what I would've liked to see in the actual show in S4. This atmosphere of the whole city holding their breath, not giving up and working non-stop to get their beloved leader back. This devotion we've seen so many, many times on SG-1 and on SGA - and yet they couldn't do it for their own LEADER on the show? (can you tell I'm still angry, after all these years? And I know - there was background stuff with the producers and Torri Higginson going on - still...)

Although I have to admit, I didn't watch past S3, just the episodes with Elizabeth (Lifeline, Mortal Coil & Be all my sins remembered).
But this story really has me drawn back into the universe, and I will be searching the net for more awesome stories (after reading the rest of yours).

So before I contine my unstructured ramblings - I love this story, and I want to thank you for an amazing ride! You're a really talented writer!
MeadowUndertown chapter 30 . 10/20/2011
So I just reread this for the second time, and I still love it, in fact I think I enjoyed it that lil bit more the second time round, It never lost any of it's awesomeness, I was still glued to the screen while reading each chapter, I still got all excited and cheery when the action kicked in and I was still all 'Squeey and Awww' when the love and respect for Elizabeth was happening..

Anyway, I do hope your still writing awesome Sparky fics, or Atlantis fics in general?..

This one is and shall be one of my all time favs! :)
moonyNZ chapter 31 . 6/5/2011
This is just brilliant! I'm new to the world of SGA fanfiction and this is the first story I've come across that is so well written it's like reading an episode (or a double one at that ;)). Each character is so well portrayed I don't have to think about how they sound or act, it comes naturally through the writing - which is a first amongst the SGA stories I've read.

Brilliant work.
GranuailesDance1057 chapter 31 . 3/5/2011

Thanks to you and your BRILLIANT writing, your story has deprived me of what little sleep I was trying to get last night. :P In fact, I never went to sleep. Serves me right for discovering this GEM of a fiction at 8 PM...and then not finish reading it until 5 in the morning. I kid you not, I stayed up a full 9something hours just to finish reading this...because you were SO DARNED GOOD AT KEEPING ME CAPTIVATED.

So, screwing any sleep (thank GOD for Saturdays) for a fanfic that, had someone been watching me with a camera on hand, would have resulted in me getting blackmailed for the numerous faces I was making (Shock. Awe. Teary-eyed, especially at the part where Elizabeth and John are running towards each other and embrace. You really know how to make this shipper cry. And, a few barely contained gasps and squeals here and there) at my computer screen all night/morning...

My delusional, sleep-deprived brain has deemed this story as canon. I'm sure other reviewers have told you this as well, but this was really one of the best, most believable, INCREDIBLY IC SGA fanfics I have ever read. I'm still a new-ish fan to the series, so I can't help but feel that I've only scratched the surface of amazing stories such as yours. Which is why I'm off to your profile page to see what other episode/scene-worthy morsels you have written.

Thank you, again, for keeping me up all night and morning. Every minute of reading was worth it!
Taiora Freak chapter 31 . 12/27/2010
WOW! This is s the BEST Stargate fic I have ever and I mean EVER read! This is so incredible, amazingly, fantastically well written! I'm speechless! I do not have the words to describe how great this story really is! I could say marvelous, but it goes way past that and amazing does not even scratch the surface! You described the characters so incredible well! The feelings they feel and everything about them is just so incredible real! Every person you wrote about in this story is just like what I see when I watch the series, every single one of them and that is a wonderful job! You really nailed them just like they are in the show and your story would make an excellent episode or a book or a movie! It really is that awesome! If the favorite list could have stars your story would rank the top! It really is the BEST story I have ever read, it's better than any other story I have read so you should be very proud of this master piece!

Your story was a pleasure to read and every time I ended one chapter I could not wait to start another! You kept the excitement, the tension and the suspense to the last dot.

The whole plot of your story is excellent and the way you draw in all the different situations is amazing. It's not some random story where Elizabeth gets kidnapped, and without consequences, the team finds her almost immediately and rescues her. Your story goes way deeper and that's one of the reasons it's so damn good! The way you manage to draw in both Stephen and Woolsey as replacements for Elizabeth is outstanding considering no one like Woolsey but you made him likeable. And all the dead ends and the helpless situations you write about is really good and I really liked the way you managed to get some of the search parties, part of the story and that Evan was suspicious on Neron was an awesome way to connect the dots when Sora and the Genii had got the information about Elizabeth!

Sorry for the long review, I just wanted to say just have much I love your story and have much I appreciate you for sharing this fantastic story! So thank you for writing this incredible story!
MzParker chapter 31 . 5/11/2010
OMGness, that has to the best atlantis fic I have EVER read. Its so hard to find good, stories, and even with an AP exam tommorow (afternoon thankgoodness:) I just had to finish the story! The characters were very well written as well as the dialogue, and stayed true to the original television series. PLEASE continue writing. A fantabulious (fantastic and fabulous) job well done!
Begoogled chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
LOL, cute and sweet epilogue! When Elizabeth talked about spears, I didn't think Ewoks were in the race :) Funny mention of Harry met Sally: so that's why she's defending the movie! And ugh, that episode with the 'Alien' scene and Keller was freaky. They seemed to choose a darker season 4. Too bad. I liked the light-heartedness of the first seasons. With Elizabeth, of course! Thank you for staying with this story, it was a satisfying read.
Begoogled chapter 30 . 4/18/2010
I loved the humour and light sarcasm that is so familiar between Elizabeth and Sheppard. The feeling of friendship, 'home' and 'family' was rewarding. Great ending to this epic story!
Begoogled chapter 29 . 4/18/2010
Although this was a bit of a heavy chapter, I'm glad to see that changes are made for the better. Nice to see the relationship between Karon and Elizabeth being in line with the beginning. Sweet moment between John and Elizabeth!
Begoogled chapter 28 . 4/18/2010
You had me fooled there! Poor Sita. Good to see Karon seeing truth fully now.
Begoogled chapter 27 . 4/18/2010
Oh my, that last part is tense! Great action, and what suspense!
Begoogled chapter 26 . 4/18/2010
Very cool chapter. Liked the way Elizabeth and John are working together.
Begoogled chapter 25 . 4/18/2010
Aw, that was so sweet and emotional. Finally! After all she had to endure, Elizabeth showed determination and courage in the end, and her rescuers were just around the corner :)