Reviews for Poetic Justice
Guest chapter 28 . 10/9/2014
I really enjoyed this story...
The ending felt a tad rushed but i still loved every second!
UKReader chapter 39 . 10/2/2012
You captured the characters so well. Especially Guy. We saw how he was and what he could become. Fab!

Thanks so much.
MerlinWizardPurr chapter 39 . 6/28/2011
I've been reading this all along, and enjoying it. It's been an interesting AU, with some great character development. I liked watching Guy with his 'foster' family, and was very pleased at the epilogue, when you were able to build a convincing 'future' for Guy in France, and still bring him together with Maggie. I liked Ash and Archer, and the ironic end for Vaisey, dying at Isabella's hands, even if a bit accidental. I think you did a good job blending in elements of canon along with the AU, and keeping the characters from the show believable and familiar even as they developed in a slightly different direction. And, of course, you kept both Guy and Robin alive, for which I thank you.
YouKnowWho chapter 27 . 3/20/2011
This chapter made me laugh. I love all the awkward moments between the characters. Kate's and Allan's kiss was great. Poor Kate keeps ruining her own moments by over thinking them though. If only she'd just kept kissing Allan all would be well. And Robin's horror is just awesome. Might make him wonder why Ash isn't as horrified by it. :)

All in all it was a very interesting read that kept me entertained throughout. The story flows nicely in this chapter. The reader can easily follow along but at the same time what happens next is still a surprise. Excellent. I would never have pictured an interesting, semi-sexual scene between Robin and Ash whilst they were surrounded by disgusting sludge and slime.

You keep surprising me. Keep it up!
elanor of aquitania chapter 23 . 1/17/2011
Thank you for extending the story.

I'm following this story for a few months now and I can say you keep me hooked. Though I somehow feel Ashley to be over the top as a super-woman and Maggie as too modern both my quibbles are in reality in character with the Robin-Hood-series which also was very anachronistic (in the sense of pro-chronistic meaning forward in time).

Now, I'm more the canon-liking fanfiction reader, but somehow I like your story idea of reforming Guy by "learning by doing". Learning to express emotions long buried because he was flung in a new and healing environment due to loss of memory.
watchfob chapter 21 . 1/15/2011

I love this

But this ending kills me. Gah. I was so happy when I saw you'd updated- I really do love this story! Interesting, the inclusion of Archer, and his past with Ashley- which, of course, piques my curiosity. What possibly could have happened for her to hate him so?

And, of course, the ending- as maddening and teasing as it is. The ending. 3

Patiently awaiting another update!
CaribbeanAzure chapter 21 . 11/20/2010
I love the part where Maggie is willing Guy to get indigestion! I like your story! Thanks for writing it.
quel64 chapter 19 . 11/15/2010
Great chapter. Can't wait to see the interaction between those two after they get "home."
GisbornesBoy chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
I found this story today and I have to say...that this is one of the best stories i've ever read in a very long time. I love it.. I so adore it. Maggie and Guy are so perfect together.. And it really was a wonderful thing to do to Guy when he didn't remember anything.. I LOVE it!

In my fanfic Guy loses his memory too. And it's pretty fun to write, right?

Anyway, this story is freaking amazing and I hope you will update soon!

Whoopsydaisy chapter 15 . 5/11/2009
Lovely story! The BBC channel's Robin Hood is one of my favorite series and I've always hated the was season two ended. Perhaps I would hate it less if they would show season three in the US ever!

That aside, I love your story. Even though Guy wasn't one of my favorite characters I've alwasy felt sort of sorry for him, and it's wonderful to see him with a happy ending. Lovely story! :)
Eleve Osirian chapter 15 . 9/15/2008
AW! that was amazing! although i'm sad that its over! :( i wish guy could be like that in the third season, but we all know he wont be :/
Eleve Osirian chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
AH this is amazing! I can't believe you havent gotten many more reviews! :gives evil glares at other readers:

Eleve Osirian chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
I love this so far! its great..and yes i do kinda want to kill you for leaving it there, but alas, i can read on :D :goes and reads following chapters:

Foxmac chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
*jumping up and down with joy* I thoroughly enjoyed this whole story, and I love how you've ended it.

darlingsworld chapter 15 . 7/27/2008
AW! i've been waiting for ages for you to update this, and trust me...

beautiful story!