Reviews for Memories of a Forbidden Love
clevergirl36 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I really love how this is written, the metaphors with the wig are perfect! "About 30 seconds," made me lol :) Great job!
b.devyn chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I'm so glad we watch some of the same shows because all of the fic you write is absolutely amazing! I love this story, it's so sweet and tender and so very Laura and Bill-esque!
Firstlady1408 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Oh this was so heartbreaking at the start, the connections you made between the wig and Lauras problems were inspired. And big SQUE for the happy ending. Loved it!
Ionel chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
WOOHOO! this was a nice story. WAY TO GO BILL! XD
murphycat chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I feel like Tigh when I say, "About damn time!" I think they should finally be together, too. good job.
sosayweall chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
That was a fun read! I can't really imagine Bill acting that impulsively - let alone engaging in such a public display of affection but still fun to imagine. Thanks for sharing!
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I really liked the way you used a story she was reading to lead to their taking that next step in their relationship. Nice idea. Also liked Laura's thoughts on Bill and Lee. Thanks for posting!
Lady Henrietta chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
This story rocks! I love how Bill just charges over there and kisses her in front of the press. And Tom Zarek ends up a good guy! The scene with Bill and Laura the next morning was good too. Nice job :D.