Reviews for Interrupted
T3hWh1t3P4nth3r chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Very amusing. Pansy totally would blackmail him like that, too.
BleuFlyinKittensTimesInfinty chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW SNAP
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
LOL poor Draco! XD I laughed SO HARD when Pansy interrupted. Great fic, it put a smile on my face!
wendy 90210 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
please please finish this story please!
KaaraXKaara chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I love this it was so funny, my favorite pairing is diffidently Harry and Draco, and i've always like the stories where someone finds them during sex lol p
alsogoneforeveryeah chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
:D Damn Pansy! Loved the dream.
14bear14 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
*slap*
Lady Adorlee Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
People make me laugh, I swear, if readers don't get the point of the story, then they shouldn't review. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Harry and Draco belong together, whatever. But the point of the fic was to show that Draco can't have him. I THOUGHT that the Pansy part was hilarious. It was a great story. Keep writing.
take a bite chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
lmao, very funny ending _

Me thinks another drarry pairing is in order for you _
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
That was...different. Good job
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Ok so At first my only critique was going to be the use of first person (it just messes with my visual ability to see draco and harry in my mind's eye when it's saying 'I') but then I finished it and actually understand why you did it so no bigs...

I liked the progression and honestly I love when draco gets caught doing adorably embarrassing things. I just wish the Draco/Harry awesomeness wasn't sullied by my last images being that of pansy (pukes)

Seriously though..other than pansy that was a great first slash fic
njferrell chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I really was liking it...right up to where he let Pansy blackmail him. He belongs to Harry...Harry belongs to Draco. If I keep saying it, it will come true(quick glance back at story...no, the evil bit$% still has her paws on him) Pansy(and Ginny) should be locked in a room with Mrs. Black's portrait or Dumbledore when he hasn't had a lemon drop fix and he's been told they have quit making them.