Reviews for Blind Date
Orton Addict chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Ok...now I know I'm definitely caught up on reviewing. I really liked this...it was really cute/funny. When will you update? (j/k)

Ad: explore Chicago's best restauraunts wuth a new group of Singles every week! haha!
Ctinaisfashion chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Love it so far
xtobelovedx chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was so cute. I am jealous :D
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I screamed. I was like "oh this is probably for like Gabby or something" and then I saw the summary in my email and screamed

then my brother came in here and said once again that I only scream like that when it's something to do with Cody Rhodes

yep

WHAT OUTFIT

I hate Wisconsin

IS THIS THE FEMALE JEFF STORY?

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING TO ME BECAUSE HOT GUYS AT MY WORK REALLY DO HIT ON ME? IS IT NOT BAD ENOUGH I GET MOLESTED ON FAN NATION ALL THE TIME?

moving on...

I love orange

I love jeans

eww tight jeans. I am not Randy Orton. Then again, I AM wearing pants...

ew babydoll tees

I love Belle

“I hate you. Why do you think you know everything? I’m not going to like this guy. He’s going to be creepy and I’ll end up running from dinner before he can take me home. I can’t believe I’m letting you make me do this.”

D00D I say that all the time

I LOVE CODY

really

I love that man more than I love Mountain Dew

AND THAT'S SOME FUCKING LOVE

Cody makes me clutch my heart and fall backwards, that sexy piece of man candy

someone reviewed Britty's story for me and asked me if I'd share Cody. Seriously now, what kind of crap is that?

UGH!

Codycodycodycodycodycody

Sorry, I'm procrastinating and don't want to go to work

okay so killa and I were discussing how I'm marrying Cody in real life lol and we're SO getting married at Cinderella's castle

worrd

Sorry, but my little sister has to be my maid of honor. She already called it lol

but I'm never...ever...EVARR getting married (I would say agayn but I've never been married in the first place lol)

and I should probably go to work now.

THANK YOUU!

(must go see Cody imposter now with my sweet new iPod radio dock)

(is the female Jeff Hardy story still happening?)
derivereine chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I think she just died.

Becky will not shut up about this.

and rightly so cause it was awesome!