Reviews for The Changes
Goddess Alexandria chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Well even if your don't want a beta I'd go back and correct all the spelling mistakes, other than that the story is good.
Goddess Alexandria chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Well Kari does rhyme with Harry.
Rika100 chapter 23 . 5/29/2011
Nice job with the fic. I really enjoyed reading it. _ Nice ending too. _
KaySQ chapter 23 . 2/27/2011
I just love it! all twenty three chapters! ur truly amazing!
KaySQ chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
LOVE IT SO FAR! UR AMAZING! IM READING THESE CHPATERS AT LIGHTENING SPEED! I HOPE THERES A ROMANCE SCENE OR ELSE IL DROP ON THE FLOOR WRITHERING IN PAIN! LOLL
untold chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
It has taken all (and I do mean ALL) of my will power to stick with this story up until now. You seriously need a BETA and to stop using the word "as" so much! If you fix it with the help of a BETA then I will happily come back and read this fic plus others of yours that I had bookmarked, but until then I just can't stand the terrible grammer in your writting.
b.aka-chan xD chapter 23 . 11/1/2010
okay, after those stories i'm satisfied.. xP
iwannadoyourmakeup chapter 23 . 7/10/2009
I loved it! I just wish it were longer. Ah well, all stories have to end some time, right?
Strawberry Danger chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
rad!
SilverDragon88 chapter 23 . 2/7/2009
Excellent!
Mark Heffron chapter 23 . 12/14/2008
Wonderful! Shame it had to end though.
Mayu Springhall chapter 23 . 9/12/2008
I just finished reading your story a few minutes ago! I've been reading it over the past three days at college, and I loved it, it was short, too the point, very sweet and had an original story line so it made it all more enjoyable to read. Well done indeed!
Tribblelet chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
your tbc's are just as cute as your story.
JWOHPfan chapter 23 . 9/2/2008
Great story, though the end was a bit odd. I like how he got Draco in the end, too funny!
Murgy31 chapter 23 . 9/2/2008
That was a great story! I loved it!