Reviews for Unchain Me Sister
nekuranekomegami chapter 8 . 5/3
Wow! This was awesome! :D I love it!
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
very good idea for a story actually
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
I LOVED IT!
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
I was thinking about the incest warning before I clicked, but now I am happy I clicked! Loved the ending! Also loved ur story! Keep up the the great writing!:)
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
love it!
Kei chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
WOW! I've read alot of Lost Boys Fanfics but that was the most amazing . You are truely an amazing writer . I LOVE the ending . It's wonderful . Pleaase keep writing .

I'm very sure i haven't read anything this wonderful in quite along time.
Lyric Dreams chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
hi, i like the story
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 8 . 12/15/2008
Very brilliant!

The rest of the evening was spent entwined in each other’s arms; their vampiric souls mating for all eternity. They would spend the long

centuries ahead of them together, always together, and when they decided to great the dawn several dozen centuries later, they did so

hand in hand and they both were unchained from everything. Everything that is except their continuing devotion to each other.

You know, to me, incest doesn't seem so bad in stories, unlike how it is portrayed in real life. Keep up your awesome writing!
Superdani4Ever chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
awesome!

Good luck in college!
D.Cullen chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
AWESOME!

Are you going to write a sequel?
VioletEmbry4ever chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
Oh yes finally!

Thank you!

But I'm sad it's almost over
Superdani4Ever chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
yay!Finally!

Thank you!
lily1121 chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
please update soon.
GellyBelly chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This is an intresting story!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
This is a really good story :-) At first I was a little iffy because of the incest warning but I gave it a chance and I really like it! Please update soon!