Reviews for So Close And Still So Far
Sterys chapter 13 . 6/20
Amazing story so far! I really love Sammi.
I liked Norrington. He was nice. I also like the word commodore. And your stories. And the word pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Everyone should know that word.
Smithy chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I got another comparison thing:

Will Turner and Marius Pontmercy {various actors on the stage and Eddie Redmayne on the screen} from 'Les Miserables' {though Gareth Gates was just phenomenal}

Both fight for what they believe in, Will for freedom of the seas and Marius for France's freedom.

Both fall in love with their ladies {Elizabeth and Cosette} at first glance.

Both get badly wounded, and get married.

One difference, 'Les Miz' is a musical, and we honestly have not seen Will sing, though I'm pretty sure he'd be a baritone rather then a tenor, as some of the actors who have portrayed Marius are.
Smithy chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I've got another comparison between Will and another character, in the good old fashioned comparison game. Inspector Steve Keller {Michael Douglas} from 'The Streets of San Francisco'.

They sure can yell.

Steve was badly injured, and Will 'died'

Can we say a whole mess of scars, everywhere?

They both don't take any crap from anybody, Will from Jack and Steve from the criminal element of San Francisco.

In the modernized ones, Will is sometimes a detective, as was Steve, before he taught criminology.
The Obssesive Fangirl chapter 35 . 7/16/2013
That is so sweet and awesomely epic...THIS IS AWESOME!
XXDELETEDACOUNTXX chapter 35 . 11/9/2012
OH I LOVED IT! this is the best fanfiction I have read so far!
XXDELETEDACOUNTXX chapter 26 . 11/8/2012
I am lovin' this story! So much drama and hate and love and... Ahhhhh! So much! I love it!
XXDELETEDACOUNTXX chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
I bet that William thought that Sammi didn't share the same dream and pretended that it was Ophelia in the dream.
dreamcatcher365 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
I Loved the whole series of stories on these two and been waiting for more. You have done an Amazing Job and I'll always Be a Will and Sammie fan. Thank you for one of my Only favorite POFTC Fanfic.
Nerdified Elf chapter 27 . 3/4/2012
Jack: My father.

Me:... !
frenchhornfreak chapter 35 . 1/23/2012
Bahahaha. I love that song, and I love your version of it. XD this made my night. I hope you're doing well! :)
piratelvr35 chapter 35 . 1/23/2012
YAY! I was thrilled to see this pulled up in my email! You did a great job! Loved it! :D
PirateAngel1286 chapter 35 . 1/23/2012
Wow - been awhile since I've logged in on this one...

Ahem, Who's awesome? You're awesome! And you made that song even better I think. Sammi totally needs Lonely Island love. Rock on always :)

And Happy Birthday, again. 3
teamcan chapter 34 . 9/1/2011
I came across the prequel to this the other day and got hooked right away! I enjoyed reading about the universe you created, your portrayal of the characters, and your own original characters. The plot development was terrific and your writing style was excellent as well. Great work! :)
Smithy chapter 34 . 8/2/2011
Will Turner: Sexy Grandpapa! I mean, a man that well built completly destroys all those myths about what a grandfather should be.

Myth number one: Grandfathers are supposed to be old and wrinkled with a lot of white hair.

Uh uh! Will has so much dark hair and has probably just minor crow's feet. The man is in his early forties, for heaven's sake!

Myth number two: Grandfathers are stooped and have no muscle mass.

Says who? Will probably looks as hot as he did when he first made love to Elizabeth.

Final myth: Grandfathers are supposed to be cooling off in da sack

What? With a hot, studly bod like that, I'm surprised he hasn't fathered any more kids!
1,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »