Reviews for Neverwhere
lilawonder chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
Very intense! I am running out of adjectives and superlatives to review your work. Fantastic seems to work on every level for this story. I kept waiting for Rodney to figure out it was some kind of temporal shift, time dilation, or alternate reality... But you are a brave soul to leave us questioning.
Alerix Slynn chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
I loved this story, especially that last sentence.

Very nicely written and really fun to read. Great work!
J loves JS chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
I like this story. I only have one thing to point out. Ford didn't have the ATA gene, which means that he wouldn't be able to fly the jumper. Other than that, great story.
janib chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
So it wasn't the flowers then ? Now I have Mirror in the bathroom on my mind. shall be singing it all day. At least it is a good song from my found that it was from 1980, the year I got married.I feel old now!Anyhow, the ending was good and I am glad John has exorcised his demons.
faldo chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
Really atmospheric and spooky! To be so lost mentally - poor old John. Thanks for the story - really enjoyed it.
Stargate Groupie chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
Great story, I really enjoyed it!
Stealth Dragon chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
Excellent. Very excellent. Awesome job with all the disjointedness, making it impossible to say for certain what was real. Even toward the end, I kept expecting John to go back, so was totally releaved when he didn't. Well done!
RadioShack84 chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
This was a cool and psychologically-twisted story! I would sort of like to see how Carson figured out that it was a virus, but leaving that part vague kind of adds to the appeal. I like the ending for that reason: even though Rodney gives Sheppard the piece of paper with the writing on it, you're not quite sure whether John's imagining the writing or whether it was really there since you don't ever mention Rodney actually seeing the writing.

Very intriguing story! :)
Space1Traveler chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Man, I wish he could really know if it was an AU or not!

Who jumped him in his room? You gotta answer that one!

Good fic! Freaky, but oh so cool. Will you do a follow-up and answer all the questions? Maybe have one of the other team members end up in the same place. Or have Malla try to contact John. That would be ever so sci-fi!

Thanks for sharing this fic with me. It was whumpalicious! I love my John well-whumped and then made all better in the infirmary. Good Job! Good ending too...now, on the night that Malla calls...
AnnaLeo chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Awesome! Loved it!
Titan5 chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Okay, that was cool. I love the way you left the "realness" of the place kind of up in the air. It seems like it was real, but no way of proving it or going there. And the "feeling on the edge" thing would persist with John for a long, long time. I would think something like that would take a huge amount of time to really get over. Very nicely done!
Titan5 chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Oh, man, that would drive anyone crazy. How maddening to have reality keep shifting and warping like that. I'm thrilled that he at least has hope right now.
Hisster chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Fantatstic! I want more, but guess that will have to wait for you next story. I love your stories. This was excellent. Two of my favorite Atlantis characters, Sheppard and Rodney. lol

Hisster
archiev chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Thanks for a very good story.
archiev chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Great story, cant wait to read more.