Reviews for Beautiful Consequences
Hai Der chapter 13 . 2/18
Okay. So this is fucking amazing. I was crying the whole time. If the Potters traveled to Disney World, James would be the daredevil and Albus would be shouting "DIDNEY WHOL!" The whole time. Just, yes. This whole thing. This is amazing. Crabbe should burn in hell.
misuky7 chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
This was amazing. Fangtastic! I adored this story, it was very well written. I can not wait to read another. :3
Nemrut chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
I remember reading this story four years or so ago and have just now stumbled across it, and having it fondly in my memory, I decided to reread it. And sadly, I just didn't like this at all, so much so, that I find it shocking that I ever liked it. Not because of the quality of the writing, because that was and still is quite solid. And as in my review before, the majority of characters are written in character, but I still hold that Luna and George are quite OOC, but that wasn't and issue then and it isn't an issue now.

What I do find problematic, I would go as far as to say shocking, is the attitude displayed towards Luna and her pregnancy, in that she apparently really didn't have all that much choice in all of this.

Firs things first, the story treats the fact that George insulted, degraded and walked out on Luna after hearing some random rumours as reprehensible only because those rumours were not true, implying that had Luna been a "slut", that George would have been entirely right to treat her as he did.

Which is just detestable and sickening. Even if Luna had slept with every guy in London before her night with George, he still wouldn't the right to treat her like he did. Heck, George behaved as if Luna had somehow tricked him in some way and I honestly didn't understand his extreme reaction there. It seemed extremely judgemental and conservative and George, in canon, is neither of those two things.

Then there is this "you didn't tell me you were pregnant with OUR child" issue, but I am sorry, but I really don't see any reason for her to tell him that. George revealed what kind of person he was to Luna when they met after they had slept, that he was petty, narrow-minded, judgemental, gullible, harsh, cruel and a bully and if I were a mother, I wouldn't want that jerk around my child too. So, he had only to blame himself for that and has no reason to accuse her of withholding that information. Being a father and husband is more than just providing the sperm and George has done only that and instead has provided ample reason why shouldn't fulfill either rule.

This wasn't an "understandable mistake" or a small misunderstanding, this was George reacting cruelly to something that, even if it were true, does not warrant his actions. It's not like he thought Luna was drowning babies, or raping children.

Then there is this marriage that was pretty much forced on Luna by George, and the rest of the characters, seeing it as the only right thing to do for both, caring very little for Luna's feelings on the matter, only that it is "proper" and "what she needs"/"for her and the child's own good"

Now, personally, and I understand that this is an issue that people see differently, a bad/terrible father is worse than having no father, and while I will not begrudge you your view, I felt that it was a disservice to Luna that she let all of this happen to her. George did not deserve to be in her life after what he did, and earning the trust back should have been a longer process, instead of moving into her house without her knowledge and consent and being surprised that she put down limitations on him, insisting that those are only temporal.

I am sorry, but that is really sickening. Luna was strongarmed into this marriage and everyone supported it/let it happen as if this was acceptable and while some societies indeed uphold those values, I wish the story would have been a bit more objective on the issue.
myoung228 chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Thank God that I had an epidural!LOL
Mila Pink chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I loved the story. So beautiful and lovely.
The children are beautiful.
I'm dying to read the next part.
kisses
dortega chapter 18 . 9/9/2012
Wonder who is behind this kid napping I am thinking very hard of the suspects maybe someone has gotten revenge on the two of them by taking their baby.
dortega chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
Heartbreaking stuff.
dortega chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
The plot thickens what will happen next. What a surprising ending.
dortega chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Funny when Luna socked him Men really have no clue to the pain of childbirth.
dortega chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
Finally someone told Doris off glad it was Luna. She is a horrible woman someone should make her write on her own skin.
dortega chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Glad to see some happiness for a change great story love it.
dortega chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Wow what a chapter made me cry. Lets hope the future is better.
dortega chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
Wow what a sad thing to happen to Luna and she has been so brave to hold in her secret so long. Maybe now she will have some kind of peace she certainly deserves it.
dortega chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
It is getting very interesting I can't stop reading. Get on face book and perhaps you will have more friends. Can't wait for next chapter.
dortega chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
Can things get any worse for Luna she has such terrible luck come on there has to be a way she can be Happy.