Reviews for Dawn Twilight
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 18 . 6/6/2008
Well, I guess I was off by a few generations and a couple cousins! Eh, close enough!

Definitely floofy and silly too! Moira and her general cluelessness is absolutely hilarious!
Bex chapter 16 . 6/4/2008
So... which of the 2 is 'Greg'...? ;
potterfan2006 chapter 16 . 6/4/2008
ok i saw this story because i was looking for someting to read...and let me tell you this i love it...so very much...i might have missed it but i dont know for sure...did you say who all thies peopel were i get Birdsong is Legolas but what bout the reast of them...i am still a little confused...anyway this story is great cant wait to read the next chapter.
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 16 . 6/2/2008
Thank you for letting Harald live! Those dwarves just grow on you, don't they! lol. So am I right to think that Greg is either Elladan or Elrohir? If so, why doesn't Legolas trust them? Hmm...dark and twisty!
aisarikka chapter 16 . 6/2/2008
Dang! Greg. Wheres Leo! Whats happened to Ali, Nic and Dei? Ahh...! This is driving me nuts!
Raider-K chapter 16 . 6/2/2008
LOVE the title for this chapter! Cracked me up that did. The other part that was insanely funny was when Moira and Legolas were being silly and picking out the mutant powers! that was hilarious. Hey, this chapter was a whole lotta fun and what a great ending with the Greg smoochy!
Telcontar Rulz chapter 15 . 6/2/2008
Nasty cliffhanger! What is Birdsong doing all this time? And I do hope Harald (I presume he's Gimli) is all right.
Raider-K chapter 15 . 6/2/2008
Oh, the excitement! I love the feel you've created for the dwarves' mountain and their technology and weapons. Fabulous! this was another super exciting chapter, and I hope you update soon, b/c I am on the edge of my seat!
Raider-K chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
Okay, this may be wrong of me, but I loved it when Legolas was angry about Miren's relationship with Nic and said the f-word! And Moira's reaction? That's priceless.

I like the idea of the Eldolen. Your story is really coming together with purpose, and it's a super fun read. I'm definitely going to add it to my favorite's list and my C2.
Raider-K chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
Lovely! I love the romance here, the reunion of old lovers. Sweet! But what is Legolas going to say about Miren's dubious relationship with Nic? Yikes!
Raider-K chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
Love it! Love the excitement, and our Greg has a little secret, doesn't he? This is another fab chapter!
Raider-K chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
I liked this chapter and thought the back-and-forth with the emails a fun touch. love lOVE Love the idea of Legolas in WWII, how great is that? He would be a fabulous special operative.
Raider-K chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
This story is just getting to be a whole lotta fun. I really like Moira's character-I totally agree with her on the slimy tomatoes thing, yuck!

I loved this insight into 'Dr. Birdsong:'

"He looks to the west each dawn twilight, hoping always to see his destiny there. It’s worse when the sea is before him.”

“Does he ever find what he is looking for?” asked Alicia in a small, wondering voice.

“Never. He is doomed to never find it, but he never stops hoping.”"

Awesome! I love it. and what a great visual image, too.
Raider-K chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I love that college charm you captured in this first chapter. Anyone who's ever taken university classes could identify with the situation (the wacky syllabus, for one) and the characters you've created. They were spot-on. Love it!
aisarikka chapter 15 . 6/2/2008
OMG! i never expected something like this! You've got a tremendous plot developing. I'm hooked!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »