Reviews for Disbeliever
RPM Shadow chapter 23 . 8/28/2014
I loved this story! So much! I lost it in chapter 10 when Madeline was having all those feelings. I had completely out right cried during that chapter.
aina.nicole.i.am.cute chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Edmund's birthday gift for Madeline is a kiss :)
kungfupandabear chapter 23 . 2/27/2013
OMG! Such an amazing story! I love it!
DexySixx chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
This was beautiful, the ending was perfect, and oh gods I'm crying.
Kage no Ryunin chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
This is the first OC story I actually had the courage to open in the Narnia fandom, and I must say. It is the only OC story I have read on this site that is actually quality. I can't tell you how brilliant it is to actually see an OC success.

I hate OCs. Personal reasons. But, however cliche it may be, this story might just be the one that lets me open my mind to OC stories once more. :)
Allie Danger chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
OMG! IM SO EXCAITING!
SHE WILL MEET EDMUND! OMG! AAAAAAAHH!
Allie Danger chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Im so excaiting! :)
Allie Danger chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Edmunddddddd! i love him so much!
i loved this chapter
Hikari-Japan-Chan chapter 23 . 7/24/2012
sorry, but um, susan doesn't make it to aslan's country in the last book...she doesn't believe in the magic anymore...
Hikari-Japan-Chan chapter 22 . 7/24/2012
gasp...amaaazing! i reallllyyy looove this! this is great!
magiclover222 chapter 19 . 1/28/2012
this chapter is great! i still kinda wished that edmund and madeline went a bit further when they were kissing though! XD
lste chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is one of my favorites ever.
Victoria chapter 22 . 12/29/2010
I LOVED IT. Best. Story. Ever.
raindropsX chapter 22 . 1/8/2010
i think this was one of the Chronicles of Narnia stories i have read on here. it was amazing and i really enjoyed reading it.
abandonedaccount12312013 chapter 22 . 4/8/2009
This is a truly beautiful story! I loved every second of it. Brava! It was emotional and well written and overall a fantastic piece of artistry.