Reviews for Leather
Goomba chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
This is a cute bit of interation - but I feel that you have abandoned it and that is too bad. Because it could have made a sweet short story about a new piece of leather if only you had finished it. Though maybe I feel that Seraih is a little too 'perfect' she stands to have poor qualities too, yet unveiled.

Thanks for the sweet story, finished or not, Jen
we've got an anomaly chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
really good! :-)
Passionate Heart chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Are you going to continue? i think you should! he should definitely be interested in Seraih! that would be so cute! lol. even if it's a short romance between the two, something with just a kiss. lol. i'm all for romance, and i'm all for kissing. so, if you are still willing to write... i think this could make a great story! like, Ronon is going to have a face off with Andri without even knowing it... like Ronon kisses Seraih, and Andri sees it and gets upset... i don't know... something like that. what do you think?
RowanJade chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Brilliant! You really should finish this.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Interesting story. :)
bailey1ak chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
I really liked the story, but I love Ronon and Jennifer, so I felt guilty reading it, hoped Jennifer wouldn't see. I would love to see him have a bit of a big brother thing develop that maybe catches him off guard and makes Jennifer doubt that anything is developing. Maybe Shepherd could show some interest and this brings out Ronon's protective side, which makes Jennifer go "hmm".
journeyman07 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I really like that opening scene and Teyla's significant look - cool. Also like the other little bits you've added too, esp the squee factor moment! Your drawing of Seraih is just how I imagined her . Great writing (and drawing!) - thanks x
Aria DeLoncray chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Great chapter! Update soon.
sakurablue13 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
ho ho ho, the others were right, now i'm so curious on how you're gonna fit Jen into the story... *devilish grin*
Violet44 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Hey

I like this. Its good i can't wait to read more. If you feel that you need to put jen into it then put her in.

Violet44 x
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Yes this should definately be continued. Ronon needs to find himself a woman and a new outfit
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I like the idea, the conciseness, the overall plot, and the lack of romance. I think you should finish it, keeping those salient points in mind.
SingingShooter chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
interesting...
journeyman07 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Really intrigued by Seraih and would love to see more of her - esp the scene at her booth with Ronon. How can you get Jen into this I wonder - that could send some sparks flying! Lovely writing - thanks.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This was kinda cute. Maybe you should continue it, it makes me curious what kind of relationship he could have with this girl. *g*