Reviews for New Beginnings
GlassSplinter chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
"Still a bit disturbed by Tony's vampire impersonation, Henry just stared."

Hilarious line. Great story. I think their whole relationship is sweet.
testosterone-tea chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Yay for Henry talking about his feelings! We hardly ever get to see that after all. Good job!
Seylin chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
I just wish it had been longer.
magialuna chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
I liked this story quite a bit as I was reading it. I've just read the Smoke books and I like Tony a lot more than when I had just read the Blood series. However I went WAY beyond like at the end... when you had Henry drop his masks and actually explain why he asked Tony to move I had tears. Those lines totally sold the whole story for me and I am so in love with it... Your pace was so perfect, the fears were so real... "I didn't want to lose you both." (tears well up again.) Great job.
skabs chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
henry. naked and vulnerable... if you edit out the rawr! yum yum implications it really is an intense piece. i think i just shivered... because it's wrong in way, thinking about henry like that. i think that's one thing i hate about the tv series. that henry is tall dark and handsome... way too cliche vampire.

this henry was seventeen when he died, and he doesn't look too much older now... so when he drops the "prince of man" thing, he would look vulnerable and afraid of being alone...

good job!
hopeuk44 chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
its good, i enjoyed your story. i like the way it has followed on from the book. I have to admit i much prefere the Tony/Henry stories featured in the 'Smoke and Shadows ' trilogy. i hope you write more.
apassionatetruth chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
This is good, but if you're going by book verse, as Longlostnite is in his/her story about that time, Henry and Vicki were together for that year in Vancouver. Even though Tony stayed when Vicki went back to Toronto, it was pretty much H/V til then.
skabs chapter 1 . 5/13/2008