Reviews for Back to Normal
Zero Kurosaki chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
i knew it was harry potter i said to myself "harii potta harii potta oh HARRY POTTER LOL"
thegoodthingsinlife chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Very original and not too fluffy, good job maintaining characters that were true to the manga. Hope to see more from you
wherecanibuyaphone chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Harii Potta, oh geez, long time since I laughed so hard. And Isshin checking the door for termite damage... really, sometimes I think Isshin's reactions to all this are the best part about IchiHime XD

You ended this oneshot really neatly; not overdone, just perfectly fine :3
MissDoeEyes chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Very cute and enjoyable to read!
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
lol, o Harry Potter, it's just everywhere, isn't it?

lol, what's next? Twilight? lol

Anyway, about the story...CLEVER!

I really enjoyed it!

They stayed so in character I was smiling the whole time!

-sighs- amazing...
Rochelleteentitan chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I liked how subtle you made their relationship. Just like in the mnaga. Favorited!
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
YES HARRY POTTER! AHAHA! love the harry potter puppet pals too lol lol!

i wish i got to read it for school *grimaces* all i get to read is a tale of two cities etc.
Nee-Chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
that was SWET

i loved it .
clow-san chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
very nice. Harii Potta! yeah. please continue writing
Hey Dhee chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Hee... I love this...

U should make a sequel..
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
charming start... keep going
orihime-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
aw so cute! please you MUST make a sequel!
Sweet Yet Painful chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Hey I like the ending, its kinda ironic huh well anyways hope you continue making stuff like this one!
NarInu chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
NO I WANT IT TO KEEP GOING! ITS SO GOD.

aw. lol. its so funny! you made the characters exactly in character! wait..did that make sense..? o well. That act how each of them would really act and thats really good!

but why only a one shot?

more more more!
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Aw, how sweet. I was always very fond of the IchiHime pairing but I could never seem to find any fanfiction about them. :( Your fanfiction is very nice and puts their relationship in a very canon-like prespective (although it's still kind of hard for me to imagine Ichigo blushing).

The scenes with the Kurosaki family were funny too, and very canon-like.

All in all, a wonderful story.