Reviews for Good Girl
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I really love this pairing too! Great job.
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I love DeiHina as well! And you right, they aren't much of them and that's very disapointing. I loved this great work!
Warrior of Aces chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I wish you would make this into a multi-chapter fic.
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This is the first DeiHina fic that I read and I loved it! You made me fall in love with this pairing! :)
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I love this pair too(: good job!
AbyssTales chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat! I've never read a DeidaraxHinata before but you really surprised me in a good way, you wonder writer you...
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
That was so cute!
The.Usual.Angst chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
if you like deihina so much you can write more and get more out there! oh and i like the story...
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Aw, I love this. It is so sweet, to imagine Deidara pulling her close behind the bulldozer. It's such a...protective action. Good job on this oneshot!
smileyfacebabe chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Ohmaigawd, I love this! And I know exactly how Hinata feels with all the Good Girl stuff, it totally sucks ass DX

And now all I want is a nice hot Deidara to come and blow shit up with me! :)

You wrote this absolutely wonderfully, really, and I fucking adore it!

DeiHina is one of my favorite pairings, and it really is under loved P:

But really, this is awesome and I LOVELOVELOVE it!

Take care and have an awesome day, and thank you for ending my day with such an adorable and wicked cool story! C:
Spry Lady Murk chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Ah, so much potential here. Perhaps (as you seem to be tiring of your multi-chapter SasuHinas) a few more chapters of fluff of this DeiHina would give you a decent change of scenery? And feed the starved DeiHina center of my brain...
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Yay! Another DeiHina! I seriously love them! Good work!
Kuu-sama chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
So, as you may have noticed, I have been arbitrarily reading your stories and adding them to my C2. I hope you don't mind. I love how you put Hinata in all these situation yet still have her retain that certain Hinata-quality.

I love Hinata interacting with the Akatsuki. I think we favor the same pairing too.

Anyway, you keep this poor college student happy up and awake with your wonderful stories. Thanks so much!

-Kuusama
Ceecee-Dahling chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
xD Fantastic! Most random pairing ever, but it looks okay! -
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
love it. write more when u got time and inspiration k