Reviews for Samurai no Isan
InARealPickle chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
"Based on Historical Fact"... yet you don't even know the difference between the 16th century (1500s) and the 19th century (1800s). The Meji Restoration was in the 19th century by the way. Not that you probably care. You seem more fixated on pedophilia than anything else.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
How cruel! You haven't written in about three years! And it's a cliff-hanger! I want more of this story, please.

Thank you for the fic!
Venus914 chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I love the concept...the story. I've just been introduced to Yaoi and while i admit that there are some good stuff out there, i cant really bear reading detailed description. It's too much information.

What i dislike about your story is the perverseness of it. I mean, im okay with non-detailed yaoi so it shouldn't bother me. But to imagine Minato as a pedophile having sex with Kakashi and Kakashi doing the same to Naruto is just sick! Ok...i would understand Minato and Kakashi or even Kakashi and Naruto. But not the three because it's sick and twisted.
hoigui chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
It's been a while since you last updates but this is one of my favorite fanfics and has been since you only had chapter one up. please continue it soon.
hoigui chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
This is one of my most fav fic's of all time. But it's been so long since you've updated. WHYYYYY? I need update! Please update soon.
ladywinterfic chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
This is a very neat story! Thank you for sharing it!
Mille Johnson chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
I am dying to know what happens to Naruto and Kakashi. Who is the myterious guy watching Naruto float down the stream and with the bump on the head y the rock will Naruto remember Kakashi? I can't wait for more. This is a great idea.
kyoko8lin chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
wow.. this is good... please do continue... I'll support you... kya... i love it when naruto uke...
minyaka14 chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
love the story please update soon ill be waiting
Gone4everAndaDay chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
More please, this is amazing! Please tell me you'll update soon?
RubberDuckies chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Dude...amazing...O_O Awesome story! Update soon!
ginoeh chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
Ah, ok... that clears up that... So Hideyoshi it is along with Nobunaga and Ieyasu... Wasn't it only those on Nobunaga's side that were ultimately declared as Samurai? Those three did win after all.

Cheers

ginoeh
ginoeh chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Hi there,

while reading this chapter, I was interested in what historical fact you mean. You said this takes place in the 16th century but during this time there was already the Tokugawa Shogunate in power (at least at the end of it). And I'm pretty sure that only after the Meiji Restauration in 1867 the Samurai were disbanded and got their right to wear a katana revoked.

Or do you mean that thing with Toyotomi Hideyoshi who made the Samurai caste hereditary. I seem to remember that there were some battles because no one was really sure who actually counted as a Samurai... but I could be wrong...

You see, you've got me confused... Help please?

cheers

ginoeh
Arashi-Kumo chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
This is really good! I love how you've mixed the Naruto characters with samurai, great job!
Lulu67 chapter 5 . 4/1/2009