Reviews for That's Just Wrong
lwolfrider chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Hey great idea m8, just stumblet up on it and man I g2 say u just made my day whit this. I noticed u don't have eny updates for 5y now but would it be a fools wish to ask u to come back and write this?
I can be even a beta reader if u need 1 for this, I hope u consider writing again coz u have some great story's w8 just like me now )
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
more!
Y chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Whoa... awesome story! I hope you will consider continuing it.
equastar chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
wow this is really fantastic, 12 years old, wow wow, but if you read otomegatari manga then this is perfect
Touzen chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Love the idea, really breaking the mold. But I think I fell in love with this story when you mentioned that geometry problem. Because just the other day my teacher wanted us to solve some of those, and it wasn't in our textbooks, and when I asked him just how to do it, he did that thing where he somehow manages to slip away without answering me. Gah, I hate him...but anyways, I hope you update this soon!
Soda.Holic chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Jquackers: I think you mean pedophilia since they aren't related O_o; , but same same it's forbbiden love ) , interesting story though I'm a bit freaked of her ... little secret ... hahaha what the heck it's still ShizNat!
jquackers chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
WOO! INCEST! -waves arms frantically-
Pedobear chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I APPROVE
TheSongWriter chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
LOL I don't mind the forbidden idea... quite original actually, i must say XD I wanna freaking kill writer's block.. its preventing you from continuing an awesome story..This story has so much potential, and a soon-to-be great fanfic...I hope you haven't abandoned it or anything _" I've been reading too many abandoned fics, and its starting to get to me... *sighs* I have too many cliff hangers in my life now, cuz of incomplete fanfics .
Holly928 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
very interesting may I say, I wonder where this story will led to, must be a happy one pls have enough drama in my life.
The Accident Experiment chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
hmm interesting, but i like it. plz continue i would like to see where you will take the rest of this story
moon fang 94 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
awsome story so far, and i like the forbidden stuff too. please update soon cause i very interested in seeing where you take this and i would very much so like to see it go further... GREAT STORY XD.
Virgoincarnate chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I can't believe I'm saying this but I deffinately want to read more.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Aw, but forbiden shit is fun! And you wrote it so well! I thought it had that zest of danger in addition to a zing of sweetness o Well done!
hanazono chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
O.o woah, Natsuki's SO smart!

well, this is going to be interesting!

hehe!

i wonder what will Shizuru do about this forbidden thingy.

pls update as soon as you can! -

thanks!