Reviews for Fixation
dedic8ted chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow. This is totally awesome. I know this review is like two years late but recently I've been reading a bunch of old Bones fics. I think this is the only one I've seen from Pam's POV (I love fics from other people's perspectives about the Bones/Booth relationship) and you pretty much just captured her thought process. Anyway, love. :D
wickedshenanigans chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Wow, really nice idea to do from Pam's POV, I never thought of that! I've been busy reading all the fics with 'wannabe' in the summary these last few days because that eppie stuck with me like a lump in the throat. Most of them are good but very similar, so it's great to see someone trying something different. You captured Pam well, and the little B/B at the very end there was lovely. Great job on this, powerful for its length, well written and refreshing!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow! Wonderful story! Very intense!
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Brilliant! You didn't try to excuse her, you simply got into Pam's mind and showed us the actions from her side. Good job.
DrChaseIsLove chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
i have to say this was pretty cool. its nice to see a different side of the story and it was written well. plus, i LOVE the title... its short, sweet and effective.

nice job!
carol204 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Gosh! I loved it! The last two lines... powerfull ending... a very powerful ending..

awesome! You go to my favs... ;)
retrospectoscope chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
beautiful phrasing of the last two lines
thecrystalkey chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was very, very good. Just the right edge of crazy and I liked your description at the end.
icantthinkofone chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
i loved the ending! can you believe booth was shot? i hope three seasons is the longest the series is gonna make us wait for the eventual love scene. lol anyway great job it was well written
Paradoxical Existence chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Yesterday's episode just about blew my mind. Just like any other I thought this one was going to end with Bones and Booth in some bar or restaurant, exchanging teasing jokes and genuine smiles. But what a mind-reeling conclusion, right? I wanted to hate Pam.

But I couldn't, because I knew that she was a very disturbed person. Your touching narration in her perspective was so good that I actually understood Pam, even if it was just for as long as I was reading your writing. It was powerful, poetic, and emotional.

Keep writing! )
iamwriter chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I hate the B*tch Pam, but I have to say I loved this story. I think someone should do one from Sweets POV as well.
Chicklit chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Really enjoyed this - I like the alternate perspective, and you've tied it all together at the end. The last line was dead on. Thanks!
UberPest chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wow. Simply WOW.

"At their next meeting she would be prepared, blow him away with her charm, with her smile, with her beauty that shown from within."

Nice play on words there.

"In the last few moments of her life she saw true love.

She just never knew it."

Beautiful. Thank you.
strfsh chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Excellent ending! I loved how this fic was totally B&B but was told from Pam's POV. Very unique. And I think you hit the nail right on the head with Pam's obsessive feelings and how she would think. Very good!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Which one of the devils did you say you were? That was very nice in a devilish sort of way.