Reviews for not just another day
Kitsune Oka-sama chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
This makes me want to kill myself in the best of ways.
amy-pondwilliams chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
god i cried at the last bit (not really i had to keep them in i'm in the train at the moment but i feel like crying my eyes out it is soo beautiful, and so sad
keep on writing
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
This is a fascinating look at Torchwood and it's people! My heart just aches for Jack and the difficult choices he's forced to make on behalf of mankind. Ianto is such a Godsend to Jack; he knew that Jack was going to have difficulty killing the alien baby, and he saved Jack.

The only thing I don't care for is the next to last paragraph, in which you kill off Ianto Jones. Unnecessary - it would have been a much more satisfying ending to have Ianto & Jack spend a lifetime together; something that Jack more than deserves, considering the shite he's forced to deal with and do.

Otherwise, like I said, it's an amazing, intriguing story!
jantoox chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
hey grate story just a quick question why did the bulet come from jack's gun ? But apart from that grate story

Michelle
eneladgam chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
I have to say that I think Doctor Stephanie should have been written out of the story. It's interesting that if you completely take her out of the story, the story would flow just as well without her.

The storyline was pretty good. I enjoyed the interactions with all the regular characters. The flow was good. You should work on grammar and spelling. The only thing I thought would make the story stronger is going into detail about 'why' the babies (once they hit their first birthday) would go into the killing spree. Was it genetic, environmental, or perhaps something the maker did to curb the population of his experiments. Otherwise, the killing spree would make no sense.

Overall, I enjoyed myself. Congratulations! :)

Anyway, that's my two sense worth.
ratti chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
A good story, though it could be better written. Work on your actual writing, try not to use so many cliches, but great plot.
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
Okay... stylistically a little rushed, but story well done.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
While Gwen is somewhat self-absorbed she is pretty easy... so I guess it is extra funny that it took her a while to figure things out. Also while I do believe Unit might end up sending someone to pick up a report, the guy just showing up was a little disjointed. The stuff with Jack and the new doc was okay, but also a little disjointed.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
So the amount of Jack and Ianto PDAs in front of other characters in this story boarders on "crack fic!" but I'm enjoying seeing a few things that you wouldn't see on Tv. Thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
Someone else shot?
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
Very interesting.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
Well, I suppose they could use another doctor or retcon her.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Ianto knows the secret, but the reader doesn't.. yet. An interesting tactic. One of the things I like about Jack is that he can cry when he needs to.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
An interesting mystery... and quite a few typos.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Funny and mostly appropriate for the characters and situations. Still couldn't quite figure out if this is before or after Owen is undead... and I think the word you were looking for had a"t" in it. Crotch.